Thread: Meeko, we saved each other!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Meeko, we saved each other!

Meeko is doing well, I'm so sad to see more pups have crossed Rainbow Bridge, this terrible disease takes our loved ones....hugs and prayers...

Meeko is living life to the fullest, we got our first snow and he loves it, I can't keep him inside he is almost 6 months old and no more meds, he had a rough start but is doing well now...

I still miss my Simba everyday, but knowing that he is free of pain and chasing bunnies makes my heart smile, slow but sure but never the same....take care
    Letti and Angel Simba, Meeko too!

Hi Letti!!!! Waving madly at you from across the miles. So glad to hear from you and that Meeko is doing so well. What a great little guy! Snow!!! shocking, I am not listening la la la la la la hahahahhaa

Hope things are going well for you and your hubs too.

hugs,
    Sharlene and Molly Muffin
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

It is so great to hear from you Letti. I can just see Meeko rolling around in the snow. I am glad that he's doing so well.

We all miss our king of the jungle. Now he's running a much bigger kingdom with many friends.. Xxxxx
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

Letti:
    I have been wondering how you have been doing. Thinking of you and sweet Sim. and hope that all is well. Blessings
    Patti
    Tipper and Tipper's Mom

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated."
    Mahatma Ghandi

Hi Letti,
    Thanks for stopping by to say hello! How's the little pup doing!? I love his name...Meeko...so cute!! Hope you have a nice Thanksgiving!!

Barbara

Hi Lettie,

I wanted to stop by to say hello, give hugs to you and Meeko and wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Hi Letti:
    I wanted to wish you and Meeko a Happy Thanksgiving, and hope you are doing well. I miss you Letti. Blessings
    Patti
    Tipper and Tipper's Mom

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated."
    Mahatma Ghandi