Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: My baby doll Scoop

Default Re: My baby doll Scoop

Hi my big boy Scoop,
    Molly brought home some flowers for you today. There are sunflowers but they aren't open yet. The sunflowers from last week are still pretty nice so I put them together in the vase. She also brought home some orange and yellow daisies. I put them in the glass that had the little sunflowers from a couple of weeks ago. They all look so pretty. You always loved sniffing flowers when you were younger. You would love the flowers that Molly gets to make sure you have all the time on your table.
    Tonight it is 12 weeks that you spent your last time here at home with us. I can't believe it is that long. We all still miss you so very much. Archie loves being in the sun in the dining room just like you used to. This morning he was sitting in the last little bit that was coming in the window. It was RIGHT in front of your table. I said to him that he was sitting with his big brother Scoop. He was kind of turning his head toward your pictures on the bottom shelf of the table. I wish you were here so you could meet your little brothers Archie and Gus. They have grown so much the few weeks they have been here with us. Raleigh has been giving me a hard time about eating his dog food lately. I don't know if he doesn't like it or if he isn't feeling well. He's been leaving stinkies so maybe his tummy is upset. Raleigh got tested for his allergies and we have been getting him different food to avoid what he is allergic to.
    Miss you so much Scoop.
    Hugs, kisses, and ear rubs.
    Love you forever,
    Mom
    Last edited by scoora; 09-21-2013 at 11:42 PM. Reason: spelling
    Vicki-Scoop, Raleigh, Archie and Gus' mom

Hi my sweetheart Scoop,
    Miss you so much. Wish I could give you a hug, kiss, and an ear rub. Oh how you loved your ear rubs. I miss doing that for you. The little guys are growing so much. Poor Gus, I feel so bad for him. He has trouble breathing. I can hear him now. I hope he will be OK till he is old enough to have that surgery. Scoop, please watch over Gus, Archie and Raleigh. You're their big brother. You are such a sweetheart. I know you would love them. I keep thinking about your birthday coming up. It is going to be so hard that day. The whole rest of the year is going to be very difficult to get through. So many things in my mind from last year that happened to you. Then the holidays will be so hard without you here. It will help to have Raleigh, Archie and Gus but I will still miss not having you here.
    Love you forever,
    Mom

Hi my baby doll Scoop,
    Tonight it was 12 weeks since I got that horrible phone call and you left us. 12 weeks since I saw you last. It is still hard to believe it has happened. You are missed so very much. My love for you will never change so my heart will always hurt not having you here. We all love you and miss you so much. Wish you were here.
    Love you forever,
    Mom
    Last edited by scoora; 09-24-2013 at 12:23 AM. Reason: added comment

Hi my big boy Scoop,
    Been thinking of you.
    Wanted to tell you I love you and miss you so very much.
    Hugs, kisses, and ear rubs
    Love you forever,
    Mom

Hi my sweetheart Scoop,
    I picked up some pictures yesterday. I forgot to give Molly hers last night so we looked at them tonight. The one picture of you was just so touching. Just the look on your sweet face and your eyes, it made me cry.
    Gus has such sharp teeth. They are like little needles. Today I saw he chewed through his harness. Just holding together by a thread. I couldn't believe it. Archie has grown so much he no longer fits into Raleigh's old harness that he had been wearing. You can see Gus is growing so fast, just like Archie.
    I miss you. Think about you often.
    Love you forever,
    Mom
    Last edited by scoora; 09-25-2013 at 11:31 PM. Reason: added comment

Hi my baby doll Scoop,
    I had a scare today. Archie slipped backward out of his harness and was running around the yard so fast. Thank goodness we were in the back and not in the front. I couldn't catch him he is so fast. I finally tricked him to come on the deck and I was able to grab him. I was so afraid he was going to run away. Please have a talk with him. I couldn't stand it if something would happen to him. I was so scared I wouldn't be able to catch him and he would run down the street or into the corn field. That's the second time this week he put a scare into me. Please let him know he shouldn't do stuff like that and that we love him very much. Thank you big brother.
    Miss you. Love you lots.
    Love you forever,
    Mom

Hi my big boy Scoop,
    The weeks seem to fly by but it is still hard not having you here with us. Still miss you lots and things just keep going through my head.
    Molly got a promotion at her job. I'm so proud of her. I know she misses you and loves you lots, like I do.
    Molly bought Archie a new harness yesterday. Today when I took him out I put 2 harnesses and 2 leashes on him. The harnesses are 2 different types. He really scared me yesterday. Hopefully that won't ever happen again.
    Love you forever,
    Mom

Hi my sweetheart Scoop,
    Another one of those hard Saturday nights. Always thinking of you. My heart still aches.
    Molly brought home some fresh sunflowers for you today. She's always thinking of you too. We miss you. I wish I could give you a big hug right now and hold you close.
    Love you forever,
    Mom
    Last edited by scoora; 09-28-2013 at 11:56 PM. Reason: added comment

Hi my baby doll Scoop,
    My heart just breaks thinking of what happened to you on Sunday and Monday 13 weeks ago. It's still tough. I still miss you. I love you.
    I love all my boys so much.
    Love you forever,
    Mom
    Last edited by scoora; 09-30-2013 at 12:39 AM. Reason: added comment

Hi my big boy Scoop,
    Around this time 13 weeks ago you left us. You are still missed so very much.
    When I think of that night tears just start to flow. I hold you in my lap every Monday night thinking I wish you were sitting here and I was giving you an ear rub and lots of kisses.
    I don't know if Gus is getting sick or what. He seems to have a cough or something. I hope that darn kennel cough isn't still hanging around here. Please watch over Gus and make sure he is OK. Also please watch out for Archie and Raleigh along with Gus. Thank you my sweet boy.
    Love you, miss you so very much.
    Love you forever,
    Mom