Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Miss Tia

Default Re: Little Miss Tia

Welcome Home Mel! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and are feeling rested up. You've been missed around here. Belly rubs to Boyce.

hugs,
    Sharlene and Molly Muffin
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Hello my little girl

Tomorrow will be 6 months since mummy got to hold you and kiss you on the nose. In some ways it seems so much longer. I can't quite recall how I got here and now if I am honest

The hole seems just as great as it was then if not greater, I remember all your little quirks i just didnt realise how much they all meant to me until you were taken away.

Miss you and I love you you to the moon and back

Mummy
    Xxxxxxxx

I MISS YOU MEL!!xxxxxx
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

Hello baby girl

Mummy is doing it tough at the moment, work just seems to be getting on top of me and the lack of respect which has been shown recently has got to me. You know how much effort mummy puts in and I cannot for the life of me figure out why I bother.

It's Thursday night so naturally my thoughts drift to you and our last hours and how you aren't with me now. I could really do with a snuggle cause I knew how much you loved me and I miss that so much.

I wish you were here princess. I miss saying your names and your cheeky ways.

Love you to the moon and back

Mummy

Xxxxxxx

We love you to the moon and back too, Mel. Sending you a virtual hug. Wish it were a real one. xxxxx

Hello princess

It's been a while since mummy wrote, doesn't mean I haven't thought about you, as I do numerous times a day, every day since you left me.I still find it tough without you. I woke up at 4 and again now at 6 because you are on my mind as its already the dreaded Friday again.

Work has been stupid busy and difficult, everything seems to take much more effort than it should.

Daddy is doing ok, he doesn't mention you much, I think it makes him sad too, Boyce is still not a cuddler so he misses your snuggles as does mummy.

Your brother wasn't scared if fireworks this year T, I have no idea why not, he just looked at them, after a few boomers he went out to the hall to have a shout but no shakes or hiding in the bathroom! He loves his new food still, they have a limited edition Christmas dinner which he thought was great, I always tell you what he is getting

I am not really looking forward to Christmas it reminds me of you and cause you started to get sick this time last year it makes it harder. I just miss you being around being my little sheep, he isn't like that

I hope there is lots of long grass for scamping in doggie heaven as that's how I try to picture you, running around with not a care in the world, I do hope that is what happens

Love you to the moon and back, miss you every second my sweet sweet baby girl

Mummy
    Xxxxxxx

(((((((hugs))))))) I know how much you miss Tia.

Hello baby girl

Mummy has been feeling really sad over the last few days, I think it's because of Christmas and it reminds me of when we started to lose you.

I have one real regret which is not getting you an MRI when you were first diagnosed, I am wondering whether the cc is an indicator of a macro and if I got you scanned we could have zapped it then, I think at 9 we would have taken that choice as you werent so afraid of vets then

I need to take your brother as he is moaning, I will be back later my angel. I miss you so much

Mummy
    Xxxxxx

Hi Babe,

Buddy never had CC, so it's not necessarily an indication of a macro.

Big hugs,

Kathy

Hugs Mel, I am so sorry this time of year is so hard.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter