Page 91 of 126 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast

Thread: My Pug Scoop (Precious Scoop has passed... )

Default Re: My Pug Scoop (Precious Scoop has passed... )

Vicki:
    I know the deep love, and the connection you and Scoop shared. There is not doubt it is going to be hard to overcome your heartbreak. I am hoping your husband is of some comfort to you when you are feeling so alone and distressed. I am here for you anytime, and I do above all respect and acknowledge how totally someone can love their dog. Tipper and I have had our struggles the last few weeks. I get in a panic if I call her and she doesn't come right away. This disease has taught me so many things. The most important is to spend as much time as I can with Tipper. She was so healthy before all this I just feel robbed. I have no family to turn to, just myself so it can get overwhelming at times. I think I really hit an all time low when Scoop and Buddy passed. It is hard to stay upbeat and positive, but every nite when Tipper and I pray I thank God for another day with my precious girl. I have made so many deals with God to keep my Tipper alive that I have lost track. I prayed to God to please give me a sign of what he wants me to do, and just then a commercial for St. Judes came on the t.v. asking for donations for the children. I thought maybe that is what he wants me to do. The very next day in my mail came a request for money from St. Judes. I had never gotten one previously to my knowledge. I decided then that is what I was supposed to do, give money to the children. Little can I afford it, but I do it anyway. We all need to put our brains together and get some research started on this disease so others after us do not have to be tortured with this. I am praying for you to get some peace of mind. The book you were given is a blessing by people that care. To honor Scoop think of something you can do to make an impact on this disease, that will help heal your heart and honor Scoop at the same time. God Bless You Vicki, and know I think of you all day long.
    Patti
    Tipper and Tipper's Mom

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated."
    Mahatma Ghandi

Patti-You are such a sweetheart. I hope and pray you and Tipper have many more happy years together.
    I wish we could come up with something to do to honor our furbabies and help others who have to walk this path. My Scoop had diabetes for almost 2 years before he started with Cushings. He wasn't having any problems with the diabetes until Cushings came along. Then everything just went downhill. Everything! I hate the day I heard the word Cushings. Cushings is probably what brought Scoop's immune system down and he couldn't fight the infection that took him from us.
    I am not very good with organizing or being a leader to do something like that but you have a very good idea. Maybe others might have an idea. Wasn't Mel going to talk to a doctor? The only thing I know about is Dr. Bruyette doing the study on shrinking the tumor. It would be wonderful if someone could come up with a way to prevent it but they have no idea why dogs get Cushings.
    Thank you for your prayers. It has been and continues to be very, very hard.
    Thank you to you Patti and everyone for caring so much. I wish we could do something to make an impact.
    I miss my Scoop so much.
    Last edited by scoora; 07-11-2013 at 09:02 AM. Reason: added comment
    Vicki-Scoop, Raleigh, Archie and Gus' mom

Vicki,
    Just checking in to give you hugs. We will all tell you as many times as you need to hear it that you were the best mama ever to precious Scoop. I continue to pray for you and Scoop and I'm sending you big hugs.

Jessica and Doc
    Jessica and Doc

Hi Vicki,
    I'm just popping in to send you tons of love and strength today. I do understand your struggle. Processing Buddy's loss is difficult for me too. We are here or you always. Xxxxx
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

hey vicki i am also just checking in on you (the queen worrier) and sending you peaceful fun loving happy energy and blessings.... thinking of scoop with that most beautiful face,remember the wonderful days shared together hun !!! patty (milo)meka xoxox scoop will always be present ...

Hi Vicki
    Just checking in and thinking of you and Scoop.Big hugs and lots of love being sent your way.
    Love,
    Patty

Jessica, Kathy, Patty, Patty-Thanks for checking in. The pain still hasn't eased up. My husband mentioned something about Scoop at supper and I just started crying. Every little thing reminds me that he's not here and it still hurts so much.
    Thanks for being here and listening to me. The counselor said to just keep talking about it.
    Hugs to all.

talk about your litl man all you want !!! i found that after i put more pics of milo all around to see him and feel his presence helped me feel somewhat better,i am looking at his most precious face right now with happy tears ...it will take some time to process your pain and sorrow so dont rush it my friend...xoxox

There are some things the IMS told me that I don't think I said on here. If I can bring myself to tell them later, I will.

Cried so much already this morning.
    Missing my Scoop.
    Last edited by scoora; 07-11-2013 at 09:12 AM. Reason: spelling

Tomorrow, Friday, should be the day my Scoop comes home.
    It will be a tough day.