Page 152 of 152 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152
Results 1,511 to 1,518 of 1518

Thread: Corkster - adrenal tumor/3x daily trilostane (Corky has been released)

Default Re: Corkster - adrenal tumor/3x daily trilostane (Corky has been released)

Dearest Terri,
    We all miss that little face and sweet Corky will remain forever in all our hearts. He truly was something special.
    It is true that our wee ones help us survive the most awful circumstances. I know I would not be here today if not for Miss Chloe - she was my reason to keep going - and when she developed Cushings, it was my time to give back.
    I am sending more love and hugs to you today and hope that, in some small way, it makes you day a little better.
    Love,
    Carrol

Default Re: Corkster - adrenal tumor/3x daily trilostane (Corky has been released)

Thank you so much my dear friend for the love and hugs. It means alot to me Carrol. Corky was very special. He gave everything he had to give, and then some. Our little ones were always here for us. I feel the same way about Corky as you did about Miss Chloe. I needed to do everything for Corky that I could possibly do for him.
    Love and hugs,

Terri and (Angel) Corky

Hi Terri - Thinking of you - Corkys memorial must be beautiful - you will have his memories with you forever and ever!!!! Hope to talk to you soon - xoxo
    xoxo Cindy & Penny

Thank you my dear friend. I put a picture of Corky's Memorial in his album. I was just looking at the pictures I have in his album, and I forgot about the one of him at Christmas a couple of years ago. He was worn out and was sleeping on the same blanket.

We will talk soon. I hope Penny is okay. Give her lots of belly rubs from me.
    Love and hugs,

Terri and (Angel) Corky

Terri, I am so touched by your memorial to Corky. He was a funny little boy and I love his photos. His photos always put a smile on my face.

Leslie's words are so true, I found my Casey was sent to me after a heartbreak of my own - she was sitting so quietly at the fence of a kennel of 12 puppies all clamoring to get close. Her eyes spoke to me and even though she was a gift for someone else, 6 months later she became my dog. I truly believe that Corky spoke to you and he was meant to be your dog and help you deal with your loss.

Hugs to you my dear friend,
    Ellen, Sweet Angel Casey, Desi and Oreo

Thinking of you, dear Terri.
    Love,
    Carrol

Corky's ashes are home. I now have a sense of closure. There are so many things I want to write about Corky, but it's something I can't do yet.

Thank you everyone for everything.

I think it's now time to move Corky's thread.

Corky will always be loved, and he will never be forgotten. RIP my little one.
    Last edited by littleone1; 11-07-2011 at 06:42 PM.
    Love and hugs,

Terri and (Angel) Corky

This thread for Corky is now closed and all subsequent replies have been moved to Terri's new thread for Corky on "In Loving Memory," which shall always remain open for additional postings:

http://www.k9cushings.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3768

Marianne