Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast

Thread: Miss Ella Has Arrived

Default Re: Miss Ella Has Arrived

As soon as as I saw your post this week, I knew Zoe was going to do just fine with her surgery. It was one more good luck sign
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Sister Addy I am so glad it seemed like a good luck sign for Zoe. I know you are feeling better about all of it now, but before--wow I would have been a mess too!!!!

Darn Mom why couldn't I have been doing something illegal---I never get to have fun!!!

Miss Ella is becoming so much better behaved, but still a crazy and wild girl. Her 2nd birthday is coming soon--April 1st it has gone by so fast!!!

I am in kinda of a physical therapy to fix my right leg--maybe a torn mynisca (spelling). I have a mri on Tuesday to have a look--first time for one of those. I am sure Ella caused it by either jerking me on the leash or tripping me at some point in the last year. I also have been having problems with my left hand--some nerves. It is funny because my shoulder had been causing me some problems, but I took a bad fall in agility class before Christmas and it doesn't hurt anymore so I think it moved down the arm to the hand and my thumb. It stinks to get older!!!

Have a great weekend!!!!
    Marie, My Angel Girl Maddie, and Now Miss Ella

Gosh, I almost started thinking agility is hazerdous to your health

Didn't someone once say "it takes a really couragous person to get old?" Or something like that!!!! I hope everything turns out ok.

Bailey was just two and now Ella. Such big girls we have now. It seems like only yesterday we were looking at puppy pictures for both of them. I remember Ella and the tortoise pictures.

Your weather sounds delightful, I'm sitting her freezing to death and more show is coming at the end of the week Hubby keeps saying we are getting to old to live here. A view of Catalina Island would be fantastic!!!!!

Get well soon, Marie
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

Bring out the bubble wrap for Marie Irene....and warn all the spectators!
    Getting old is not for sissies!

Love,
    Susan

Yoooooo hooooooo..???????? Marie?????? Where are youuuuuuuuuu?????
    You missed the train to FL. You didn't throw the birthday party for Miss Ella. What's with that?!!!! Do you need some of my pink bubble wrap?? Are you and Carrol off somewhere misbehaving???
    Is ANYBODY HOME HERE?????
    -Susan

I know I have been misbehaving again!!! I wish it was with Carrol.

I wish I could say I have been soooo busy that I have no time, but the days go by and I get little down that I want to. I think it is because I have tomorrow everyday.....since I am still not working. I think I am good to go and then there are days I don't want to talk or be around anyone.

The one thing I am constant with is taking Miss Ella to agility class. We have progressed so well we can start competing in June hopefully. My husband and I have built jumps and weave poles for her. She is not afraid of any of the equipment.

I think since she turned 2 it has made a big difference and she has to really pay attention more in class. I think I have become better at not letting her get away with more. I can even move one of the tortoises while she lays down and stays. Miracles do happen, but there is still the devilish side to her at times. She really doesn't like to be lost on the course when we do a run in class--she will bark and nip at me if I confuse her--that is because I am the one lost thinking now where are we suppose to go next....

I hope Miss Bailey and Miss Zoe are doing well. I am sorry being lost and missing the train to Florida--that would have been fun!!!

We are just happy that you and Ella are well and happy

Post some pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My internet is on and off again at home so sneaking in from work to say hi, so cant talk right now

hugs and love Marie
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

Finally posted some pictures.

Hubby is home this week so this is short and sweet!!

Miss you all !

I thought I saw your green light on as I took a quick break from work!

So I went to find Ella's thread as I am sure others would love an update on our spunky girl with her agility awards

Also, an update on you as well for all of us.

You know, we are always family and we all have such good memories of you, Maddie girl and Ella.

So Sister Marie Irene- whats news??????
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

Yes my green light is on.....

Miss Ella is doing well with agility. Yesterday was our first day back to class after two weeks off for her spay surgery. She only got to jump 8" vs. the normal 20-22" and no A frame. She really likes it and when I'm confused as to where to go on the course she gets mad at me and tries to nip at me-typical Ella!

We've done mostly AKC Agility trials and she finally after a year titled in jumpers and standard (standard is all the obstacles). Sometimes I'm not sure which Ella goes into the ring because most of the time she works as a team and then there are other times she is off wandering looking for goodies or something. It is fun, but hard to remember how I'm suppose to turn (front cross, rear cross, blind cross). It's practice on both sides of the team.

My sister competes so she has been a BIG help and sometimes the trainer competes with her dogs at the same trials. I have only been by myself at a trial and that was at a ASCA (Australian shepherd) trial. We didn't do so well because there was a lot of tension between us from working on my daughters condo (whole family had tension going on). Her breeder was the judge so that added to the tension too. I've never been eliminated so many times at a trial as I was there. Ella was in rare form with the nipping-I was so embarrassed. We took off quite a few months from competing to settle down and work as a team.

I will try to post some pics.

Talk to you soon Sister Addy!
    Last edited by marie adams; 10-03-2014 at 10:20 AM.