Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Aleah - 10 y/o English Shepherd Mix, Tumors On Both Adrenals - Aleah has Passed

Default Re: Aleah - 10 y/o English Shepherd Mix, Tumors On Both Adrenals - Aleah has Passed

I am so sorry for your loss.

My Wally passed one month ago from oddly the same thing.

I found this book offered hope which is something of comfort these days. It is called "Cold Noses at The Pearly Gates" by Gary Kurz.

May you find the peace and comfort you seek.

Marge

Default Re: Aleah - 10 y/o English Shepherd Mix, Tumors On Both Adrenals - Aleah has Passed

Dear Dave Kit,
    My heart breaks with the sad news that our sweet Aleah is no longer with us - for, indeed, she belonged to all of and always will. You were amazing parents and she knew how deeply she was loved. What a wonderful gift you gave her - the opportunity to make a peaceful journey from her own loving home with Mom and Dad with her. You are very special people.
    To Aleah; run free, sweet angel, full of youth and health. Bask in the warmth of heavenly sunshine and sleep as gentle breezes whisper to you of the love that surrounds you. You live in the hearts of all of us still battling this disease and you give us strength to continue to fight.We will all miss you, our precious princess. Til we all meet at the Rainbow Bridge someday, godspeed and God bless.
    All ou love and heartfelt sympathy,
    Carrol & Chloe

Rest in peace Aleah.

Jeff & Angel Mandy

Dave,

I am so very sorry to hear of Aleah's passing. She will always be loved and remembered. Sending you love and prayers,

Jane, Franklin and Angel Bailey xxx

Thanks so much to all of you for your kind words, support, and prayers. It has meant a great deal to us.

All the best to you and your pups,
    Dave & Kit

[Marge: I'm sorry to hear about your Wally, too. And thanks for the "Cold Noses at the Pearly Gates" book recommendation. I just downloaded a copy from Amazon and I'll give it a read; it sounds interesting, and it's certainly a topic Kit and I have discussed over the past few days.]

I am sorry to learn of Aleah's passing... it is hard when you've worked so hard to deal with something like Cushing's disease only to find there is something much more threatening going on. Aleah was blessed to have you in her life.

Natalie