Page 12 of 89 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Trinket-our little bauble! has crossed The Bridge

Default Re: Trinket - my little bauble!

Hello to the 3 of you!! It's great to hear that Trinket is such a doll and fitting in so nicely! I was able to open some of the pictures and then my computer froze up.

When we had to do the eye drops with Lady, Bob held a dog biscuit and she held the other end. That kept her busy long enough for me to get the drops in her eye. Not sure how that would work with only one person....but Lady could see what we were up to and was ready to bolt whenever the bottle came near her face.
    Could you put the drops on your finger and spread it over the eye area?
    Our visit to the Grand Canyon has been put on hold for another year!!
    Will be checking back for updates....
    (((HUGS)))

Leslie,
    I have been enjoying all your updates since you set out on your new adventure to get your precious Trinket. She is a real cutie and sounds so sweet already. You and Glynda are both amazing people--one of the many reasons you are soo loved. I'm sorry about Trinket's eye problem. I need to brag that Princess let's me do whatever necessary without putting up a fight. She sits for her eyedrops and to get her ears cleaned and not a peep out of her. I basically hold her head up with one hand under her jaw and then I pour with the other. I hope she let's you do this. In the meantime, thanks for taking all of us on your exciting adventure with you and wish you all the happiness in the world with Trinket. Xo Jeanette. Ps: I hope Glynda gave you my hugs--lol.

Jeannette, I gave Leslie a hug for you and lost count of how many others I gave her. We were hugging fools. It was very tearful this morning as I hated to leave her and the girls. We were to meet up before leaving this morning but Leslie was running a bit late for Trinket's appointment at the vet so I used the opportunity to opt out of meeting because it was going to be very difficult to say goodbye. As it was, we were both blubbering on the phone when we said our goodbyes.

We really had fun and our time together seemed so short. Meeting Leslie was wonderful and just when I thought it couldn't get any better, John and Pattee drove almost 8 hours round trip to spend just a few hours with us. I can't even tell you how much fun it was to sit on the porch, drinking Margaritas and chatting away with my choice of five furbutts to love on.

My mom and aunt loved Leslie, Squirt and Trinket. Unfortunately they didn't have much time to get to know John and Pattee but they were really smitten by Rozee in her cart. They were still talking about her this morning.

Pictures will be posted when I get home tomorrow.

And it was worth every minute of the drive We had a wonderful time meeting Glynda, Leslie, Squirty and of course the snugly Trinket.

Squirt is such a doll, so beautiful and confident. Trinket, well let's just say she doesn't know she had her eyes removed and I can see how she will be Leslie's new squeeze baby, You just want to love on her.

It was difficult to leave and have to return home.
    John (Roxee & Rozee's Dad)

I am so happy that you were all able to meet - can't wait to see the pictures Glynda. What a happy story - I love happy endings and new beginnings!
    Ellen, Sweet Angel Casey, Desi and Oreo

I finally figured out how to download pictures on my new Mac computer but unfortunately, I never did figure out how to make me look better.

This is Leslie and Trinket seconds after meeting. I am the one blubbering while taking the pic.
    Leslie and Trinket First Meeting.jpg

As I rush over to meet Squirt for the first time, this is how she greeted me.
    Glynda and Squirts First Meeting.jpg

This is Leslie, John and Pattee (furbutts left to right are Trinket, Squirt, Mickey and Rozee)
    LJ and P.jpg

This is Leslie, John and Glynda (furbutts left to right are Trinket, Squirt, Rozee and Little Bit)
    LJandG.jpg

This is Leslie, John and Glynda finally putting the infamous blender to good use. No furbutts allowed in this pic.
    Margarita Time.jpg

AWWWWW!!!!!!!! What great photos!!! And I can't help but notice how prominently the margaritas are featured throughout...

Ole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loovveee the photos! Thanks Glynda! This is just too perfect! Makes me feel like I have met you all at last!
    Glynda, we all knew you were beautiful inside, but now we also know you are beautiful outside too!

What great photos.
    Imagine what a reunion with hundreds of us would be like.

Jenny

How awesome to see these pictures of the three and the babies celebrating such a happy occasion. I am so happy for that little Trinket--she will finally learn the true meaning of sheer love with Leslie and Squirt by her side. Glynda, Ive said it before and Ill say it again Baby Doll--"you look marvelous", and John you look exactly how I visualized you in my mind (don't worry, it's all good--lol). So glad to finally match the faces to the persons behind the words. Love you all bunches. Tight hugs. Jeanette and a great big lick from my fur butt Princess too--lol.
    Last edited by mypuppy; 10-06-2010 at 09:31 PM.