Page 151 of 199 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1990

Thread: Apollo fought with grace and dignity to the end, My little angel warrior

Default Re: Apollo fought with grace and dignity to the end, My little angel warrior

I am here too, this first day of your new life. I hold your hand and also hold you close to my heart.

love you
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Default Re: Apollo fought with grace and dignity to the end, My little angel warrior

I'm here too, Sonja....thinking of you lots today...

Julie & Hannah

Sonja ... I am so sorry for your loss. Run free lil Apollo.

My thoughts are with you.

Angela and Flynn

Dear Sonja,

There is never enough time with our furry friends. I am so sorry to hear that Apollo lost his battle and what a battle it was. You fought so hard for him and he knew that you loved him but it was time. I am glad you were able to hold him before he left.

Godspeed Apollo.

Jenny

Sonja. I am so sorry that sweet Apollo has gone. I think that he chose his time and that he stayed as long as he could just to have that extra time with you. Sorry this is difficult trying to Internet here. Tears are being shed tonight across many miles for you and Apollo.

Hugs
    Sharlene
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Thinking about you tonight Sonja. hugs
    Amy & my sweet boy Boriss (Cushings Diagnosed 8/30/12 & Trilo start 20mg 9/8/12 switched to Vetoryl 30mg 10/8/12)
    Grateful for every day I have with my baby Boriss. I am lucky to have so much love in my life.

You and your family are in my thoughts tonight Sonja.

(((Hugs)))

Tina

Sonja, you are in my thoughts tonight. Take care of yourself.
    -Susan

Dear Sonja,
    I am so very sorry. Dear Apollo knew he was loved so much, not only by you, but also by his Cush family. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Rest in Peace sweet Apollo, you are our newest and brightest star in the sky.
    John (Roxee & Rozee's Dad)

Dear Sonja,

I am so very sorry to hear about Apollo - I know how much you and your mom loved him and cared for him. I too will always remember him in the stroller. He was a very lucky little dog to have you as his mom.

Love and hugs,
    Ellen, Sweet Angel Casey, Desi and Oreo