Page 374 of 380 FirstFirst ... 274324364372373374375376 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 3796

Thread: Molly, 13 yr, shih tzu - lhasa aspo - Molly has passed

Default Re: Molly, 13 yr, shih tzu - lhasa aspo - Molly has passed

Sharlene, belated hugs.

I just read of your loss of Molly and am so sorry for all you're going through. I still remember the ache of the quiet house after losing my guinea pigs. And I still know how much I cried after losing Lucy, who was my heart cat. Our Gizmo came to us at ten, but his zest for life was sorely missed after he died. Yes, grief is a roller coaster. And even when the roller coaster finally stops, life will be different. How can it be otherwise when one's heart is broken from losing a best friend?
    Allison and Angel Gizmo

I'm sorry for your loss Sharlene.

Molly is now in Doggy Heaven.

Peace and comfort.

-Mike

Hey Sharlene, just popping in to tell you we love you!

Just wanted to send you and Daniel hugs and a-r-o-o-s from Abbie and me!
    Judy H. (Always "Maggie and Abbie's Mom" & now "Sadie Sue's Mom")
    Venice, FL

Sending loving thoughts.
    Sonja and Apollo

Thank you everyone

We have just been taking it easy and getting past the silence of the house. Finding out new normal. I think we will just always miss our molly as she was a special girl to us.

I got a note from the veterinary hospital today that my vet had made a donation to the pet trust for research to benefit pet health in mollys name. That was so sweet.

We had cards from a couple of our vets too this past week. I do okay until I have to face the "she is gone" factor.

Daniel saying how long do we wait to get another puppy, I miss a puppy in the house, just killed me. I thought it would be him that would be saying no and me begging to fill the silence. Instead it is me, saying i can't discuss this now, we will get one when we are ready. Nothing is every really the way you think it will be.

Molly is home and yet I don't know if I am comforted or not. I really don't know what I am when it comes to everything.

I know one thing. Cushings doesn't scare me near as bad as kidney disease does. I can talk about cushings till the cows come home as they say but mention kidneys and it's terrifying to me.

love you all and thank you so much for the support and love.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

What a lovely thing for the vet to do, and when the time is right a pooch will appear.

Hugs from Henry and I xx

Daniel saying how long do we wait to get another puppy, I miss a puppy in the house, just killed me

I told you...any man who could love a dog as much as he loved Molly, would need to open his heart to another.
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Yes you where right in that Joan Daniel is a guy who needs an animal in his life and even though he (in his words) "wasn't a dog guy" he sure proved himself wrong with molly. She was his special baby and they had little special times just for them. She knew when he drove up and was at the door to meet him, then would jump on his lap to share tiny pieces of a treat, every single day. His is the only lap she was ever willing to jump onto. She come trotting over into my lap if she thought there was food to be had, but for him she would snuggle and actually stay for awhile. Looking back through pictures throughout the years there are tons of him and her crashing together on the couch for a nap. (not a dog guy my foot!) LOLOL

We won't consider anything until after the kids and the cats and baby are into their own home. It would be too much to bring a new puppy/dog, whatever into that sort of crazy life right from the get go. Like with cushing meds, slow is the better option. For all of us.

In addition to all of that, I know that it isn't, I want a puppy or I want a dog in the house. The problem is not wanting a dog it is that in fact, like all of us who have lost a dog for any reason, we want That dog back. Not another. That feeling has to subside before even considering anything further. We can't have That dog, it isn't possible and that is something we have to come to terms with I think first. At least I am sure that is what it is in our case. Each of us is different. It took me a year to find molly after tasha passed.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Or you could be blindsided like I was....
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.