Page 356 of 380 FirstFirst ... 256306346354355356357358366 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 3796

Thread: Molly, 13 yr, shih tzu - lhasa aspo - Molly has passed

Default Re: Molly, 13 yr, shih tzu - lhasa aspo, cushing diagnosis

Keeping Molly, you and Daniel in our thoughts and prayers.

I am so very sorry. Molly has exactly what she needs. You and her daddy. It is what is is. We remain with you all. xxxxooooo

I think that Molly will feel so much more comfortable at home with both you and Daniel. Sending comforting hugs and prayers to you all!
    Judy H. (Always "Maggie and Abbie's Mom" & now "Sadie Sue's Mom")
    Venice, FL

Sharlene, I am so sorry to read this. I have been thinking about you both all day and praying that those numbers would come down. I agree, home with you and Daniel is where she needs to be. Sending continued love and hugs. And of course ongoing hope and prayers. xoxo
    The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth will ever be. ~ Konrad Lorenz

The beautiful ones you always seem to lose. ~ Prince

And the road goes on forever... ~ Gregg Allman

at least miss molly is home now where she belongs. less stress will help het settle down i hope. get well soon molly.

She is home with is now. We are both very emotional but walk out of the room when it is too ugh as do not want her to read us as upset. She is resting now in her window seat.
    She isn't doing very good. She can barely walk is so weak from not eating. We will try that later as she pretty drugged up right now. Also no real control over kidneys at the moment. Maybe due to fluids and pain meds in her.

We will see how she is in the morning and try tempting food later.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

I feel like I'm intruding as I'm relatively new to this forum.

I've been reading your posts about Molly and wanted to tell you that I'm hoping and praying for the best.

It's a blessing to have the support from all the concerned members here, especially in times like these when you need it the most.

Sharlene,

i don't know what else to say except that my heart is breaking for you right now. You were there when I needed you and I hope you know that I am here for you now...Molly being home with you is such a blessing and she knows how much you and Daniel love her, and she loves you, too.

Love,
    Joan
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Home, in her window seat. Molly's World. (((((Hugs)))))

Oh Sharlene, I know how rough this has to be for you and Daniel. It feels so important to get her to eat in order to regain some strength. But with creatinine and BUN values that are so high, she probably just does not have any appetite for anything. I remember with Barkis how helpless I felt when he stopped eating. The one thing I thought he needed most was the one thing I couldn't give him and it made me feel so desperate and so crazy.

For Molly herself, though, probably what is a far greater comfort to her than food is just being home, resting quietly in her own window seat, with you and Daniel nearby. I know what it means if you cannot get her to eat and my heart goes out to you. But that just may not be within your power to do. If not, you won't have failed her even though it may feel that way to you. Just keeping her quiet and calm and loved may be the greatest gifts you can give her right now, even though you want to do so much more. This is such a hard time and we will stay right here by your side.