Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cooper, 14 year old Puggle

Default Re: Cooper, 14 year old Puggle

Quote Originally Posted by Squirt's Mom View Post
    Well pooh-pooh on him!

Fruits and veggies are great treats! Mine love green beans, green peas, carrots, bananas, mango, and others. This type treat is filling so it is helpful for a cush pup's hunger control and much better for them over all than the commercial treats.
    Oh that's great, Leslie. He loves all of those. I was afraid with all the gurgling in his belly that maybe he couldn't have them anymore. Gable did, too. He would lay down in the kitchen while I prepared food and we would share the veggies and fruits. I miss him so much...

I kept Victor from giving Coop any crap today, and I think he seems more comfortable tonight. I don't hear any gurgling coming from his belly. We are on day four of our walking. We are only going around a few blocks for now, but I plan on increasing after we are all over our sore muscles. My feet are killing me! LOL!
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Quote Originally Posted by Joan2517 View Post
    I kept Victor from giving Coop any crap today, and I think he seems more comfortable tonight. I don't hear any gurgling coming from his belly. We are on day four of our walking. We are only going around a few blocks for now, but I plan on increasing after we are all over our sore muscles. My feet are killing me! LOL!
    LOL!!! You go girl!!!!!

WOOHOO, Mom! Crack that whip! LOL And be sure to hug him up big for being a good boy. HEY! Hubby gets a treat now!
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.