Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Introducing Pepper

Default Re: Introducing Pepper

Oh Paulina,

I'm glad you made your way back to us and thank you for doing so, I want you to know that you are never alone and that we will be here for you always. I've heard it said that when we love we lay ourselves open to pain because it is worth it, and unfortunately, when we love deeply the pain can be unbearable, so please remember we surely do understand the pain you are feeling and are here by your side with our arms wide open.

Love and hugs, Lori

Default Re: Introducing Pepper

Dear Paulina,

I, too, so appreciate the courage it took for you to return here, and I can’t thank you enough for your kind words. As it turns out, one month ago I lost my own sweet girl, and in exactly the way I had feared when I wrote my last reply to you. Her hind end finally gave out for good. These past weeks have been very rough for me, both personally and also in terms of trying to remain helpful on the forum. So what you’ve written is a gift that I absolutely treasure, and comes at a time when I couldn’t have needed it more. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

And if we can continue to be a support to you, too, please don’t hesitate to continue to write to us at any time. We can’t erase each other’s pain. But at least for me, knowing that I have caring friends who are walking alongside me does help to ease my burden. And I hope that may be true for you, too.

No matter what, thank you once again for returning to us today. I send you my best wishes, and please know that Pepper will always remain in the loving memory of our K9C family.

Marianne