Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Appetite — little Jelly Bean has passed

Default Re: Appetite - little Jelly Bean has passed

Oh my goodness! I’m so deeply sorry, too. What a horrible shock in the midst of all your other grief and worry. I truly have no words to tell you how much my heart is hurting for you today. If it would be a comfort in any way, please know that you can always come back to talk with us more about what’s happened or just to tell us how you are doing. Today or any time at all in the future — we’ll always be here for you. Again, I can’t tell you how sorry I am to read this news.

Sending so many hugs to you from across the miles, always in loving memory of your precious baby girl. Sweet little Jelly Bean has now been added to our special memorial list of honor, and she’ll now be a part of our K9C Angel family forever.

https://www.k9cushings.com/forum/sho...288#post211288

My heart is with you,
    Marianne

Many thanks for your kind thoughts…I wanted to post a photo of Miss Bean and her beloved Papa but can’t figure out how to shrink the size.

https://www.k9cushings.com/forum/attachment.php?

Miss little Jelly Belly Bean with her Papa…
    Last edited by Fur14; 07-23-2021 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Add photo

Omigoodness, your photo brings a tear to my eye. It is so sweet and dear. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

You have suffered too much loss in such a short time — I truly wish I could give you a giant hug in person. But since I can’t, please know that my thoughts remain with you. And once again, thanks so much for showing us how much love flowed between Jelly Bean and her Papa (and her Mama!). It is a perfect image of a perfect bond. Truly.

Marianne