Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Suni

Default Re: Suni

Yes it is, Joan especially with the one who is so attached.

Just popping in to see how everyone is doing and report that Suni is doing so much better. Appetite has slowed, lost a few ounces, drinking near normal and she is more active. Still her sassy self. Her eye healed wonderfully and she gets around great. However though, she has become more attached to me and wants to be right with me at all times.? On the flip side, her trachea has become much worse and she coughs a lot. We are trying to control it with meds and they seem to help considerably.

I pray for all those here who are having a difficult time with their babies. It's a dreadful ordeal to go through, but we must do what we have to, and what's best, for our precious little ones. God bless you all, and my love to all the special folks on this forum sacrificing their valuable time for those in need as they travel the cushings road.

Oh Shelba, how great to hear from you! Iím so sorry that Suniís still troubled by her cough, but it sounds as though everything else is on the upswing right now ó WHEW!

Thanks so much for checking in, and weíll surely be keeping our fingers crossed for you and your girls!

Love, Marianne