Thread: Vetoryl Price Increase

Default Vetoryl Price Increase

GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT – 3/19/21
    UPDATE ON VETORYL PRICING (online pharmacies only)

We have received reports from numerous members that they have seen a sharp increase in the cost of Vetoryl recently charged by online pharmacies. I have spoken to Dechra US Technical Support and they advised that they have not increased their pricing. They sell only to veterinarians. Online pharmacies purchase from a third party and they have no control over that pricing. It looks like Chewy, Allivet and Walmartpetrx have all increased their price. As of May, 2021, Valley Vet has followed suit and has increased their price. Costco pharmacy seems to be the lone hold out and their pricing has not changed. Members can call their local Costco pharmacy and inquire as to pricing. You need not be a member to use their pharmacy. NOTE: Some pharmacies are honoring the original lower price for customers who enrolled for autoship.
    Last edited by lulusmom; 05-16-2021 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Valley Vet has increased their price for Vetoryl

Default Vetoryl Price Increase

The cost of Vetoryl has continued to skyrocket. I vetted a new online resource a few days ago and summarized the pertinent info in the attached document. Hopefully this will be helpful to our members who are searching for lower pricing.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by labblab; 09-01-2021 at 09:50 AM. Reason: To add.

Default Re: Vetoryl Price Increase

Quote Originally Posted by lulusmom View Post
    The cost of Vetoryl has continued to skyrocket. I vetted a new online resource a few days ago and summarized the pertinent info in the attached document. Hopefully this will be helpful to our members who are searching for lower pricing.
    Hello!
    I just wanted to thank you for posting the above link. I just placed an order and hopefully my vet will approve. I can't believe how much the price has grown over the past year. This is super helpful so thank you!

I can post my experience with PetVM if you would like...

Quote Originally Posted by jenner1026 View Post
    Hello!
    I just wanted to thank you for posting the above link. I just placed an order and hopefully my vet will approve. I can't believe how much the price has grown over the past year. This is super helpful so thank you!

I can post my experience with PetVM if you would like...
    Please do...I would be interested to see if it is worth getting my vet mad at me
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

So far so good....placed an order Monday and it's out for delivery today (Friday!)!!! That's a pretty damn fast service and they even had to contact my vet. Hoping the medication is correct!

I am happy to hear that things are going well with PetVM so far. So many things have changed since Covid, including dealing with costs and service from vets and pharmacies. It's been a tough time for many of us with medically needy dogs. Thank you for keeping us updated.

This is hard to hear. I hope there's real and acceptable reasons for the price hike