Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Inca's Journey

Default Re: Inca's Journey

I have cancelled the LDDS for now - my plan is to do follow up bloodwork in about 4 months (so 6 months after Inca went blind) and see where we go from there. I am still going ahead with the full thyroid panel. Fingers crossed that I get some answers.

Thank you again,
    Chris

Chris, I really think that’s a wise decision for now. Please let us know how the thyroid results turn out, though, and do come back with any other thoughts or questions about anything and everything in the meantime. Of course we are not vets ourselves, but as you’ve already seen, we welcome the chance to put on our thinking caps and offer suggestions. Hopefully at least a few of them turn may out to be helpful ;-)...

Marianne

I agree - great plan, Chris. Please stay in touch and let us know what you learn and how Inca is doing.
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.