Page 120 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1231

Thread: My Annie, 15 1/2 pheochromocytoma - Annie is now an angel running free

Default Re: My Annie, 15 1/2 pheochromocytoma - Annie is now an angel running free

I've been away for a bit and I'm catching up and I read of Annie's passing with great sadness. She was clearly loved and well cared for. Helping them go when the quality of life is no longer there is very hard, as we all now. Rest easy Annie.

Jeff & the Girls

Default Re: My Annie, 15 1/2 pheochromocytoma - Annie is now an angel running free

Quote Originally Posted by frijole View Post
    I pray to god she can see me and know she isn't alone...
    She can see you, my dear friend, and she is most certainly not alone. Haley and all of our furbabies, including my precious boy Harley, are there with Annie showing her around and surrounding her with love and giving her doggy kisses.

Sending tons of love and hugs....Lori

Oh, Kim, I am so sorry to hear about Annie's passing. I have not been on the forum for quite a while but I do check in periodically to see how everyone is doing.
    My heart aches for you and there are tears as I am typing this. You and Annie had one heck of a life together, my friend, and if I could give you 100 more years I would.
    I see my own sweet baby becoming weaker as time goes on. She had been badly abused when we adopted her at 2 years old. She has clung to me like glue through the years - always a mommy's girl. So, I know what you mean when you say you don't want Annie to be afraid and alone. It is the one thing I fear and I have had times when I have thought that when she goes, I will go too so she won't be afraid. But there are times that I look at her and it is almost like she knows what I am thinking. She will look me right in the eyes (which she usually will not do) and has this expression that seems to say "I'll be OK, mom". And I know she will. Just as your Annie is okay. They go to a place of health, happiness and friends to run and play until we meet them again. I don't believe in a lot of things but, strangely, I DO believe in that.
    Annie will be with you forever and whenever you need her, she will be there. You have been an amazing mom, my dear friend, and always made sure Annie had whatever she needed, even at the end.
    You know Garth Brooks in his song "The Dance", sings "I could have missed the pain but I'd have had to miss the dance." and look at the dance you have had.
    You are in my thoughts and prayers. We have a clear sky in the desert tonight so I will look for our newest star.
    Dear Annie, run through the fields of heaven with the sunshine to warm your face and gentle breezes at your back. God bless and godspeed, precious princess.
    Love and hugs,
    Carrol

Kim

I believe Annie is always with you. That's how you are getting through each day

Love and hugs xo
    xoxo Cindy & Penny

Thanks guys... just having a rough patch... my own separation anxiety I guess. Today I got a card from the vets office. They made it themselves and it had a schnauzer that looked just like Annie on it with wings... boy did that tear me up.

Nothing is strange when it comes to loosing our best friends. My heart aches for you Kim. I just want you to know that we are here for you and I am saying a prayer for you and Annie tonight.

Love and many hugs,
    Ellen, Sweet Angel Casey, Desi and Oreo

Thanks Kim

I got the email. I will give it a try! Ground meat so it can be ground turkey...chicken.....hamburger.....she could use the nutrition and a few pounds.

Hugs xoxo
    xoxo Cindy & Penny

Hi Kim....I wish I'd seen this sooner. I believe that Annie is being comforted by all the dogs like my Lady who understand what she is going through because she isn't with you. They're telling her that it will be alright till you're together again.
    Lady was never abused but I was her whole world....she didn't care where we were as long as we were together. She did not want anything in life but to be with me. I felt bad for her at times but came to understand that that was just the way she was...."looking after me" was her only job.
    Ater I let her go I walked out to the truck with her body, sat on the seat and all I could see in my mind for the next 24 hours was Lady flying over the grass of the soccer field towards me, ears back, smile on her face....a vision of pure joy as she came towards me. I was comforted by that image....I felt that she was young and free of pain but still wanting to be with me. The image reminded me of the bond we shared....how perfect the world could be when it was just the two of us out in the sunshine....no leash, just the invisible bond between us.
    I hope you're finding some peace about being separated from Annie. Please take good care of yourself...
    (((HUGS)))
    Jo-Ann

Oh Kim, I am sorry you are having a rough time. After my father died, I picked out the brightest star in the sky ( I think it was Jupiter
    I would go outside at night and have long conversations with that star. I called the star "dad" and when I needed dad the most he would come to me in my dreams. I always felt so happy when I would awake.

I hope Annie will visit in your dreams. I know she is there with you, whever you go, whatever you do.

love,
    addy

Dear Kim,

There is a very thin veil that separates us from those who have crossed over. From our side, we cannot see beyond that veil but those on the other side have a clear view of us. They always see us, always hear us, always feel us..and from time to time, are able to touch us.

I am one of those people who seldom dream, or remember dreaming, but I have so often prayed for one of those blessed dreams when my loved ones visit. But Crys chose another way. The day I drove to St. Louis to get Brick, I was going down the highway and looked over at Squirt and Trinket in the seat next to me. As I turned back to the road, I felt as clear as day Crys hugging me and pressing her mouth to mine once again. I had to pull off the road I was so overwhelmed. But I heard what Crys was saying to me - she is just fine, better than ever; she is never far from me; she knows we will be together again; and she approves wholeheartedly that she has a new sister and brother who, like her, simply needed someone to love them.

There are many differences between our side of that veil and theirs but the most critical for me is time and what is allowed where they are. The hours, days, weeks, months, years that we carry our pain and grief on this side is but the blink of an eye to those who await us on the other. Time has no value there. In passing through that veil, all negativity is left behind on this side - no pain, physical or emotional, can survive. It has no place there. The only things they can carry across with them are love and harmony.

Your Annie and Haley miss you, yes, but they also know you will be reunited any second now by their time. Meanwhile, they are together, whole, happy, and strong, watching over you with love that cannot be described. Annie knows her mom hasn't left her, would never leave her.

I hope one day you, too, will have a visit, you will hear what they have to say and know deep in your Soul that they are fine.

Many hugs,
    Leslie and the gang
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.