Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Don’t know if anyone has ever been in a similar situation cushings

Default Re: Don’t know if anyone has ever been in a similar situation cushings

Thank you. Her vet told me to bring her in first thing in the morning. All she has done all day is sleep. She woke up one time only to drink water. She’s very weak. And I’ve her for 12 years and I love her so much

I wish I could give you a giant hug in person, but I’m sending one flying to you across the miles! There’s nothing worse than feeling helpless when a soul you love so dearly is struggling. It just rips your heart wide open! But you’re doing the very best thing for Coco, and above all, you’re loving her. That’s the greatest gift you can possibly give her. Fingers crossed for you both tomorrow. And no matter what, we’ll be here for you.

Thank you <3

Surely hoping for some better news about sweet Coco today. Whenever you’re ready to give an update, we’ll be so anxious to hear.

Marianne

Hi!! So she’s doing better they gave her iv fluids and she’s finally eating today. Still really slow. And shaking a lot. Her vet really thinks she should continue on the 5mg. I just am nervous! Her liver enzymes are very very high ( don’t know the number but it was very high)she’s still very slow. He suggested another ultrasound since her last one was 4 months ago.

Coco is not doing well it’s midnight and she can’t walk at all. She breathing very weird.

She’s sleeping now. Taking her at 7am to the vet.

Don't even try to give her the Vetoryl, no matter what the vet says. We refrain from giving it when they are not well and especially not eating. I hope the vet visit this morning brings some relief to both of you.
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Oh, I’m hoping so, too! Sending more healing thoughts to little Coco as we await news this morning.

Please let us know what you learn!
    Hugs
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.