Thread: RIP my Laddie

Default RIP my Laddie

My Laddie boy died just before Christmas after enjoying almost a year of feeling well.
    Last edited by Harley PoMMom; 01-24-2020 at 12:14 AM. Reason: offering meds

Default Re: RIP my Laddie

I am so terribly sorry for the loss of your dear boy, Laddie, and my heart goes out to you. Please know we are here for you and if at any time you would want to share more about your precious boy we would be honored to listen.

I'm also sorry that I had to delete part of your post in regards in offering those medications because in the U.S. it is illegal for our members to offer to buy, sell, or exchange prescription medication. I hope you understand, and it was such a dear thing for you to think of others in this painful time.

I have added Laddie's name to our "In Loving Memory" forum which you can find here: -Remembering-All-Who-Have-Left-Us-(2019)

Please know that Laddie will always be honored and remembered here amidst all our beloved pups who have passed on.

Again, I am so sorry for your loss.

Hugs, Lori

Default Re: RIP my Laddie

I am so sorry about your sweet Laddie. We would be honored to hear more about the life he shared with you anytime you feel like talking.

Hugs,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.