Thread: Holiday Fundraisers for the TIpper and Squirt Care for Cushing's Fund

Default Holiday Fundraisers for the TIpper and Squirt Care for Cushing's Fund

I posted about the Flower Power Holiday fundraiser earlier but am not sure it was seen as the holiday post so I am making a new one. The deadline for the Flower Power holiday bulbs for Amaryllis and Paperwhites ends in three days - Nov. 15th. So if you are interested in these get your order in soon. Our fund gets 50% of all orders! The link to the bulbs is:

https://shop.flowerpowerfundraising....randsquirtcare

We are also running a fundraiser with Lynch Creek who makes wreaths, garlands, center pieces and other Holiday decorations from fresh Evergreens, berries, cones, etc. They are gorgeous! Check out the offering from Lynch Creek! The fund gets 15% of all orders and each one is 100% guaranteed.

https://www.lynchcreekfundraising.com/
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Default Re: Holiday Fundraisers for the TIpper and Squirt Care for Cushing's Fund

Leslie, the link wasn't working for me during the day, but I just went on and ordered. I think this is a lovely way to raise money for the cause! I'm going to order from Lynch Creek as well.
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Default Re: Holiday Fundraisers for the TIpper and Squirt Care for Cushing's Fund

Thank you, Joan! We so appreciate it!
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Leslie, I wish I could upload a some pictures of my beautiful iris' that I planted from the Cushing's Fundraiser! They are gorgeous! For the life of me I couldn't remember what I ordered, and the invoice is in my work computer which I am locked out of while on furlough, so it was very exciting to watch them grow trying to figure out what they would be! They add wonderful color to my formal garden!
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

I'm so glad they came up and bloomed for you, Joan! Thanks for letting me know! Mine came up then promptly drowned in all the rain we have been having. LOL

My flowers came up too!!! They are beautiful!!!!!

I'm so glad!