Hello everyone. I am needing some help and advice as my vet has been a nightmare and I'm in a state of despair. My 4 year old Bolognese, Teddy was diagnosed with Cushings beginning of August. He is on 30mg of vetoryl once a day and currently weighs 10.6kg. Very over weight and its just going up and up. I have cut food right down and have done nothing different for his weight to rise. He had his 30 day ACTH test yesterday (2nd attempt as my vet did it wrong last week so it had to be repeated!) but his symptons remain the same. Drinking excessively, hungry all the time, panting, won't play and sometimes won't go out for walks. My vet said yesterday that they may have to up his meds. Is that right? I think the dose is high? I can't post attachments by the looks of it so can't put his last results on here but from what I can see when he was tested first his pre ACTH was 466 nmol/L and post ACTH was 599 nmol/L. At 14 day test it came down to pre ACTH 111 and post 64. Has this come down too quick? A note from the lab recommends pre to be less than 200 and post to be greater than 50. They say his dosage is currently perfect. Be interesting to see what the 30 day test results are. If this is the case, why am I not seeing any improvements in Teddy? I am very worried about increasing the dosage on such a small dog.