Good news for now. Pookie ate the lean hamburger minced with angel hair pasta cut up and a little butter. I'm going to give her more in about an hour. She really hasn't eaten much since all of this has started. She use to weigh 19.2.lbs and now weighs 17.6lbs. The odds are against her being 15 3/4 years old, has had Cushing's for a year with elevated liver enzymes, and now in the past month has been to the ER twice for IV therapy, which gets her values back to normal. I was initially thinking the UTI caused the first one, but now I'm thinking she may have CKD given her age and everything else. Just to stay proactive, I'm giving her filtered water from now on, I'm going to brush her teeth tonight, I ordered Pet Well Being Kidney Support Gold, which should be here tonight with Prime. I'm also going to check with my vet tomorrow about phosphate binders. She walks good sometimes and sometimes she has Ataxia drunken sailor walk, which really alarms me, because my little Maria cat had that before her Kidneys went and the vet tried IV's with no success. I don't know if I can own another dog after all of this. It's very difficult emotionally, physically, and financially... I have lost close to 20lbs with all the stress and my blood pressure has dropped to 96/67, which I guess is good for some and maybe good for me, because I haven't been eating junk or drinking to deal with this stress. I have been a fined tuned machine with all senses on alert for my Pookie. I don't want to miss anything and staying focused has probably kept her alive through all of this. I just hope she pulls through and am doing everything I can to give her some more time with a good quality of life. It's hard to just put her down if she shows promise, but I feel bad that she is suffering right now, but I don't know if she can pull through or not without trying. I wish dogs could speak to me and us not to rely on clinical signs. When I'm sick, I'm miserable to, but that doesn't mean I'm ready to check out for good.