Thread: Vetoryl 30mg Capsules

Default Vetoryl 30mg Capsules

A few weeks ago we lost out sweet Maggie when she very suddenly started to have seizures and convulsions. We rushed her to the Emergency Vet but she passed as they tried to treat her. She had developed Cushings over two years ago and had responded very well to being treated with Vetoryl. The Vet said her sudden illness was unrealted to Cushings.
    Last edited by Harley PoMMom; 08-04-2019 at 09:38 AM. Reason: offering medication

Default Re: Vetoryl 30mg Capsules

I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Maggie. Your thoughtfulness is greatly appreciated.
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Default Re: Vetoryl 30mg Capsules

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious girl, Maggie, and my heart goes out to you and your family.

I had to delete part of your post in regards in offering the Vetoryl because in the U.S. it is illegal for our members to offer to buy, sell, or exchange prescription medication. I hope you understand, and it was such a dear thing for you to think of others in this most painful time.

I have added Maggie to our "In Loving Memory" forum and we would be honored if you would want to provide us with a photo which we can link to her memorial line.

If you have an album you can upload it to there and then we can copy the photo, or you can email it to us at k9cushings@gmail.com.

Again, I am so very, very sorry.

Love and hugs, Lori