Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Symptoms

Default Re: Symptoms

How is she doing on the higher dose this time?
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

We are just back from the vet. He feels she is doing okay on the 30mg so will keep her on it for now. She is booked in to go back on wednesday morning for full blood test, take urine sample and check her blood pressure.
    She is still starving, drinking, panting. She found a bit sandpaper from when i was decorating and ate some again. Plus this last week she has decided she wants to lie on her own in the living room at night (walking around at times) which is odd for a dog that constantly follows me from first thing in the morning. Dont know if its connected to anything wrong with her but just something else i have noted.

Cushdogs appetites can be insatiable, some members give raw carrots and/or frozen green beans to help with that.

Bo had a mixed bladder stone almost 4yrs ago (co oxalate/struvite). I was told she could only eat the royal canin urinary so diet food but have tried her with carrots a few times but she always ends up being sick with them after a few days. The last 2 vets have said she hasnt to get any treats though she does get a small bit chicken with her incurin tablet.