Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kashmir - Cushpup with possible macro adenoma (Kashmir is now free)

Default Re: Kashmir - Cushpup with possible macro adenoma (Kashmir is now free)

Joan, Marianne and Leslie, I so appreciate your kind words more than I can describe. I know I'll be coming back to reread them in the future, and I will most definitely write a tribute to Kashmir too. Marianne, I will send some photos tonight. I have a favor to ask though, and that's if the special thread could be updated with Kash's actual date of passing which was June 18, not 19.

I had some other firsts today - going in to work and seeing his picture on my monitor background; coming home and not finding him here, stopping at the grocery store and not buying the Cesar's chicken and liver dog food which was the only thing he would eat over most of the last couple weeks. I'm having the same feeling as I did after my mom died, where I didn't want time to pass because she felt further away, even though my rational mind knows that time is what will help me heal to where I can fully function again as a whole, but changed person.

Leslie, I think I'm a lot like you in that I still grieve for my other angel pets, even those who left me long ago. I asked Kashmir to tell them all hello for me and remind them that I love them, and to be nicer to my kitties than he was here on earth.

Thank you again for your kindness and support.

Default Re: Kashmir - Cushpup with possible macro adenoma

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Kashmir, he sure was a beautiful boy. We are here for you, always.

With Heartfelt Sympathy,
    Lori