Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lysodren at $14.00 a tablet, 3 times a week - precious girl has passed

Default Re: Lysodren at $14.00 a tablet, 3 times a week - precious girl has passed

I am so terribly sorry for the loss of your precious girl and my heart goes out to you and your family at this most difficult time. Please know we are here for you, and if you would want to share more about your sweet girl, it will be our privilege to listen. We hope it may bring you some comfort to know that your girl will always be honored here, amongst her K9C family.

With Heartfelt Sympathy,
    Lori

Default Re: Lysodren at $14.00 a tablet, 3 times a week - precious girl has passed

Oh how awful, and so, so heartbreaking...I am so sorry for your loss.
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

I am so so sorry to hear about your precious baby girl. She left this life knowing she was deeply loved, of that there is no doubt. In time the memories you hold will bring fewer tears and more smiles but today the pain is all you know and we understand that only too well. Please feel free to talk any time you feel the need; we are more than willing to listen and comfort if we can.

My deepest sympathies,
    Leslie

Life's Eternal Song

I hold you 'till Life's Breath is gone
    I cry for all I'm worth
    Even though I know we share a memory
    Of you and I on Earth.

As I sit upon the windowsill
    Looking out into the rain
    There's still a brightness in the sky
    That clears away the pain

As I look into the Heavens
    I feel that you are gone
    But I know that you are there with God
    Singing Life's Eternal Song

-By: Rachel Schlow, age 10
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Default Re: Adrenalectomy - our experience

I am so deeply sorry for the loss of your precious girl, and especially in such a devastating way. I’m also sorry to be so late in writing to you, but somehow your post had escaped me until now. On behalf of our entire K9C family, I want to thank you for being willing to re-experience your pain in order to tell us what happened. Your warning is one that must be taken seriously. Adrenalectomy is indeed risky surgery and the more highly skilled the surgeon, the better. Regardless, risks always remain, and we are so sorry for your tragic loss.

If you should ever return to us here, it would be our privilege to add your girl to our special memorial thread of honor: https://www.k9cushings.com/forum/sho...Left-Us-(2019). If you choose to tell us her name and her date of passing, we’ll take care of the rest. We’d also be honored to add a photo link of you’d care to share one. Please know that we’ll always welcome you back at any time if it would be a comfort to you in any way to share stories about better days together with your girl, or just to tell us how you’re doing now.

Always in loving memory of your dear companion,
    Marianne