Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roxy - Possible Cushing's sufferer

Default Re: Roxy - Possible Cushing's sufferer

Comfort and happy is always the ultimate goal no matter what path we choose and I have no doubt Roxy trusts you completely to do just that for her every day of her life.

Hugs,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Default Re: Roxy - Possible Cushing's sufferer

I encourage you to follow your heart with your precious girl. Only you can decide what is the right path for both of you. Don’t forget that your quality of life is just as important as Roxy’s. Many vets over the years have stressed that with me.

On January 11,2019 I had to look my beautiful Gracie in her eyes and she was telling me, “mom, it’s ok it’s my time and you did everything you could for me.

Roxie will let you know when you need to find the courage to let her go. The advantage we have is we have the choice when our pups are ready. Blessings to you and your beautiful Roxy. Karen
    Last edited by Katy1; 04-25-2019 at 11:03 PM.