Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Reunion!! — 10th Anniversary Celebration for k9cushings.com

Default Re: Reunion!! — 10th Anniversary Celebration for k9cushings.com

(((((((((((((((((((((HUGSADDY))))))))))))))))))))) )))) I am so glad you dropped in to visit! Zoe will always be remembered and loved as will you!
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Oh Addy, I’ve been hoping you’d stop by!!!!!!!

Wow, so many memories, that’s for sure! We’ll never, ever forget Zoe. So many ups and downs that she weathered, and always “our” brave little girl throughout. I know you miss her dearly. We do too.

And how’s our travelin’ boy Koko doing these days?? And how about the office dog/s? And are you and hubby still happy with the condo? You need to bring us up to date, girl. So please do stop back by when you have the chance!

Love ya,
    Marianne

Hugs back at you, Leslie.
    One of my fondest memories is the videos of Squirt swimming in the pool. The memory still brings a smile.
    I love and think of everyone here, memories forever.
    Big hugs to you all.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

We were typing at the same time!! Please come back and tell us more! ;-)))

Hi Marianne,
    We were posting at the same time. My Lucy is 14, still sleeps in my office and eats lunch with me. Bob will be 3 in June so hard to believe Rocky has been gone that long.
    Hubby was recently diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis but is doing a bit better now, doctor changed his meds.
    Koko is almost 12 or 13, still a traveling man about town, loves to go visiting anyone anywhere.
    He has a worrisome growth on his behind, we will have to see how that plays out but otherwise, we have been so blessed not to have many health issues with him until now.
    We still love the condo and our neighbors are so nice and we have many dogs walking by the patio door which keeps Koko entertained.
    He has a new cousin, my brother has a cockapoo and they have bonded well. Brody is way bigger than Koko but Koko can put him in his place if need be.
    I’m still working but plan to retire in November. Hubby will be happy. Remember when I tried to give him away along with his recliner and remote? So many good memories, Mariann.
    I hope you are doing well. I was so sorry to hear about your mom.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

Quote Originally Posted by addy View Post
    I’m still working but plan to retire in November. Hubby will be happy. Remember when I tried to give him away along with his recliner and remote?
    ROFLOL Absolutely, I remember! We sure did have us some good times!

Thanks so much about my mom. I really appreciated your note on the Holiday thread. I know you’ve been right where I am, and it’s hard. Some days are just harder than others. Like today, with the Master’s golf tournament going on down the road from us in Augusta. Neither my mom nor dad ever played a stroke of golf in their lives, but my mom loved watching it. Ever since we’d moved her down here ten years ago, she’s be at our house for Master’s weekend. It’s kinda hard for me to even turn on the TV set today. But I can picture her on the couch, cheering her head off at the good shots and groaning at the bad. It’s just not the same without her. So many things will never be the same...:-(((((

I’m so glad to hear about the doggies in your life, though. And certainly good luck re: Koko. Let us know how that goes, OK?

Thank you, I will let you know about Koko.
    My mom always watched The Masters too. Hubby has had it on and off, I try not to pay attention.
    Love you,
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

What an amazing reunion!!! I don't know where to start! Hello to you all! Such a joy to hear from Addy, Kim, Sharlene, among others. You were all such protective moms which held me together during my darkest hours with Buddy. I remember you all taking shifts so I would never be alone. Many of you staying with me throughout the night, until the AM shift arrived. I hope the night shift pops in also. Mel, Trish and Tina. Tina used to check in during Jasper's potty breaks during the night. It was a love fest like I have never experienced before. We hung together when there was nothing to say, discussing movies, chocolate, Addy's husband and his recliner (lol I remember!), etc. Pretty much everything and nothing! Addy, love to you and Koko Puff. Sharlene, kiss Vanilla for me. Kim, so much love and support. Those of you who have stayed with us, Lori, Marianne, Leslie, and Glynda, I can never thank you enough for keeping this going for so long and doing it so well! There are many more of you! Thank you all!

PLEASE DROP IN AND SAY HELLO!! I has missed you all so much!!!
    Last edited by Budsters Mom; 04-13-2019 at 10:01 PM.
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

Hi everyone and Happy 10th Anniversary.
    Can't believe it's 10 years ago since I came here with Spicey. It was such a relief to get so much help and support at such a worrying time. From diagnosis, through treatment and then remission everyone was so helpful and friendly and again when Brin was ill even though he didn't have Cushings. Thank you all. Miss them both so much, they were the best of friends.
    Tess will be 5 in May. She is doing so well and her hip dysplasia is so much better. We had an X-ray done while she was having one for something else and it had gone back in the socket well. All that slow exercise and hydrotherapy paid off!
    Sorry I've not been around but glad to see everyone still helping each other.
    Love, Linda x

Ooooooooooo, so this is exactly what I’m talkin’ about!!! . Love, love, love getting up in the morning and seeing more old friends! Kathy and Linda, it’s great to have you here! Yep, I remember the around-the-world and around-the-time-zone vigils as though they were yesterday. The worst of times and also the best of times all rolled into one. Our virtual pot-lucks were always the best, and always with chocolate in one form or another — of course! I’m eyeballing my Easter bunnies even as we speak (“Off with their little heads!” ).

Linda, I’m so glad to hear that Tess is doing well — that has to be such a relief to you. We’d love it if you’d continue to drop by now and then to give us more updates. You’re a charter member of our “overnight crew” after all!

OK, girls, thanks so much for brightening my morning. We’re under a tornado watch right now — UGH! — so the “brightening” is definitely welcome as the clouds come rolling in! Please do keep checking back, both of you. Hopefully some more overnight gals will soon be joining us. It would indeed be so great to see Tina, Mel, and Trish yet once again...