Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Reunion!! 10th Anniversary Celebration for k9cushings.com

Default Re: Reunion!! 10th Anniversary Celebration for k9cushings.com

So much activity! Just like when I started a little over three years ago...and yes, Marianne getting up in the morning and reading about everyone is wonderful. The really nice thing is that it's all good news. I wasn't around for a lot of these stories, so it's fun for me to listen to you all telling them.

Keep them coming!!
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Doree, Gable, Cooper, Angel Phoenix and now Sibble.

Yes Marianne, I must drop by more often. I've missed that warm, welcoming feeling when someone replies to your message! I certainly remember those times when you wonder if someone on the other side of the world will be awake to answer your questions. And they were, more often than not!
    We are off in our caravan on Tuesday to the seaside we were at when we had to let Spicey go. It's always sad driving past the vet hospital where she spent her last few days. But then it's happy memories of Spicey and Brin running on our favourite beach together. Awww. I might even post some photos of Tess on there when we return.
    Bye for now,
    Linda x

Hi Linda! So good to see you again! I remember Spicy and Brin so very well but it's hard to believe Tess will be five already! My mind knows it's been 10 years since we came back together here at K9C but in my heart it often feels like yesterday when we were all chatting and sharing daily. I hope you have a nice trip and do stop in again when you can!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.