Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Our boy has crossed The Bridge - A Question on Side Effects of New Medication

Default Re: A Question on Side Effects of New Medication

I, too, am so very sorry! After losing your baby girl earlier this year, I can only imagine how deeply you are hurting over this double loss. Thank you so much, though, for returning and letting us know. I’ve sent you a private message about a way in which we can help honor your babies on our special memorial thread here, so please be sure to check your inbox.

In the meantime, we’re always here for you in any way that we can help. Please do return at any time that it may bring you some comfort — just to talk, or to share memories of your life together with your babies.

Always in loving memory of your two angels,
    Marianne

Default Re: A Question on Side Effects of New Medication

Oh Marie,

I am just so sorry to hear this! I am sure you are devastated not only because of his loss but over the two losses in such a short span of time. You haven't really had time to heal from the loss of his sister and now this. My Squirt was a little over 16 when she passed and had been with me since she was 5 weeks old so I understand that it feels as if a part of your own body has been severed. It is my firm belief that our babies who cross over are keeping an eye on us just as we did them for so long and that when our jobs here are done, we will be with them again, never to be parted. Both you baby boy and your baby girl are as they were when puppies again - strong, full of energy, playful, and well. And so they will remain forever and so you will find them when you rejoin them one day.

If taking to your bed for weeks is what you need to do to grieve, then take to your bed. There is only rule to grieving - do no harm. Otherwise grief has no rules. You grieve for as long as you need in any way that you need; it is solely up to you to know when you are ready to stand up and take that next step into your new world. Too often others who don't, can't, understand want to tell us how and how long to grieve our losses - that is none of their business. It isn't their loss - it is uniquely ours alone. But you don't have to be alone with you losses. We are here and we DO understand. Please know you can come talk to us anytime.

Hugs,
    Leslie

The Way
    Author S.Long

In the darkness I turned to go; my last day's done, I'll miss you so.
    No time even to say goodbye or lick the tears spilling from your eyes.
    That's when I heard you call my name; I knew then I must ease your pain.

Since I've no voice with which to speak,
    It's whispers in your dreams I'll make.

Ease your heart and rest your mind, my time with you was the best of kind.
    I couldn't have asked for a better friend, we've shared our journey to the very end.

There's one final thing you need to know, I'll whisper in your ear before I go...
    "I'm leaving first to find the way- I'll lead you there on your last day."
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.