Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problems with photos

Default Problems with photos

Just wanted to let everybody know that we’re experiencing a temporary issue with photos. Some people are having trouble uploading pictures, and also the cover pages of albums are messed up, with the photos appearing skinny and misshapen.

But don’t worry — we’ll be working on fixing this ASAP!

Marianne

Default Re: Problems with photos

I noticed that yesterday!
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Hi Everyone, Just tried to upload some pics of Gracie and one of them was sideways and I don't even know if they landed in her album or not. Sorry for being such a pain. Blessing to all. Karen

Quote Originally Posted by Katy1 View Post
    Hi Everyone, Just tried to upload some pics of Gracie and one of them was sideways and I don't even know if they landed in her album or not. Sorry for being such a pain. Blessing to all. Karen
    I went to your profile page and didn't see an album created for photos, so you would need to do that before uploading any pictures.

I don’t see an album, either. One thought, though — when creating albums, you have the option of selecting a public or a private viewing option. The private option means you have to specifically identify the members to whom you want to give permission to see your album. If you have indeed already created an album, click on “Edit Album” and double-check which viewing option is enabled. Generally, folks want the public option to be in force.

As far as photos loading sideways, sometimes this just happens based on the configuration of the original photo. Unfortunately, I’m not aware of any way to alter this :-(.

Wow, I am just one big problem today! I’ll try again and see what happens. Thanks.

The albums have not looked right for a long time now, and I haven't been able to upload any.
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Quote Originally Posted by Joan2517 View Post
    The albums have not looked right for a long time now, and I haven't been able to upload any.
    Joan, I am sorry you are having trouble and hopefully we'll be able to help. Are you having issues with pictures or albums, and what error/s are you receiving?

I haven't tried in so long Lori, I don't remember what it was.

It always tells me my pics are too large but I don't know how to resize so I don't. LOL
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.