Thread: Owner Survey — “Big Canine Cushing’s Project”

Exclamation Owner Survey — “Big Canine Cushing’s Project”

We are delighted to announce that our readers have been invited to participate in a research survey being conducted by the Royal Veterinary College in London. The RVC has been investigating canine Cushing’s and its treatment for many years. We are very grateful for the work they have done, and this is a unique opportunity for dog parents to contribute their own experience and that of their Cushpups in a joint effort to improve both quality of life and clinical outcomes for dogs suffering from this disease.

You will see from the link below that the research has three prongs: a survey of owners, a survey of vets, and a study analyzing cortisol levels contained in hair samples. We are being asked to participate in the survey of owners.

https://www.rvc.ac.uk/vetcompass/pro...hing-s-project

The survey is included in the link above, but here it is again, all on its own. As you’ll see, the researchers are welcoming information about dogs with, and also without, Cushing’s.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/canine_cushings

Please do take the few minutes of time needed to complete the survey. Thank you in advance from the RVC, from the K9C staff, and from all the Cushpups who will benefit from your experiences!

Default Re: Owner Survey — “Big Canine Cushing’s Project”

I have finished filling out the survey.

I have finished filling out the survey. Thanks.

I filled out this survey - it's still open! Thanks for posting this!

Didn't know about this, but just completed the survey. Posed question about vetoryl and hind leg muscle weakness.
    "It is important to remember that you are your pet’s advocate, your pet’s voice, so no one can tell you what you will and will not do when it comes to making health based decisions for your loved ones."

Please fill out survey...
    If you are on this site, you obviously have concerns... this is how we help each other find answers.

I filled out the survey eventhough I don't own a cushdog. It did say they were accepting information about dogs without it also.

Edit: Yikes! I didn't realize this was an old thread. The survey still accepts responses tho