Thread: My sweet baby boy Jake

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default My sweet baby boy Jake

Jake it has been 3 months since you passed and what a sad 3 months they were without you. They say time heals but i am sadder and more lonely than I was in the beginning.

Since you were a puppy and until you passed our lives revolved around you. We wanted you to be happy and healthy. The last 2 years of your life were not healthy for you. They were spent having many vet visits, many tests, 2 or 3 ultra-sounds, an MRI and 2 surgeries. We did all those because we loved you and wanted to fix you. I will always question as to whether we waited too long to release you (We thought you were still happy) or whether we released you too soon (but we saw the light go out in your eyes). I hope you understand why we did what we did and when we did it.

Thank you for teaching us unconditional love, unconditional loyalty and for bringing joy to our lives. You are the best dog ever and the moms miss you and love you so much.

Till we meet again
    Mommy B.

Default Re: My sweet baby boy Jake

Oh Barb, Sending tons of loving hugs to you and Robin.....

Me, too, Barb. Me, too. I am so sorry for your loss and pain. Life can be so hard sometimes, made immeasurably harder by the loss of our beloved furkids by our sides. At times when you're feeling the worst is when Jake would have been such a comfort. How hard it is to muddle through now on your own, when he is the one who you're missing. But we're here for you and Robin, and here we will stay.

Here come those hugs,
    Marianne

Awww, Barb...they aren't with us long enough, it could never be long enough. And it hurts so much without them. Hugs to you and Robin.
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.