Thread: Checking in for September 2017

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

Default Checking in for September 2017

"Checking in" is a topic that we start on the first of each month. We suspect that we have a good number of members who read the messages regularly but who don't post very often. Maybe that's because their dogs are doing well, or they don't have a Cushing's dog anymore, or they haven't got any questions to ask, or maybe they don't feel very comfortable about posting answers to other members' questions. It's perfectly understandable and acceptable for folks to only post once in a while, but when we don't hear from people, many of us find ourselves wondering what those folks have been up to recently and how their dogs are doing.

It's always preferable to post updates about your Cushing's dog in your own thread/topic (especially if you want feedback/replies from other members) but you can also post a quick reply here if you just want to say hi and let everyone know how you are doing in general.

We'd love to hear from you!

Default Re: Checking in for September 2017

Hi my name is Michelle and I have a 7 yr old Old English Bulldog just diagnosed with Calcinosis Cutis along with Cushing Disease. We're trying to treat one before we treat the other. We thought for sure it was the end of the road for him until we learned their is a cure. Thanks for allowing me to join the forum.

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

Default Re: Checking in for September 2017

Hi Michelle,
    Welcome to our site. I have taken the liberty of copying your post here and started a new thread for you in the main CC Q&D section. That way more members will be able to see your post.
    Here is the link http://www.k9cushings.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8719

Terry