Thread: Texas hurricane harvey and flooding

Default Texas hurricane harvey and flooding

To all our members in Texas, we are sending you our hopes and prayers that you, your families and furbabies all remain safe during this awful time.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Default Re: Texas hurricane harvey and flooding

Boy this is a storm that will not go away. I am in the Corpus Christi area and as far as Corpus, we were spared the worst of the storm. However, we did have some very high winds (90 mph range) from the storm as it passed. We were without power for 3 days, which was really only an inconvenience. But, our prayers go out to all affected, especially our neighbors in surrounding cities and towns. Thank you to all for offering of help and prayers....we certainly need it. BTW: our fur babies were scared but did well. I know my Angel Bo had his eyes on us and his fur siblings.
    Last edited by Bo's Mom; 08-28-2017 at 09:16 AM.
    Belinda Creel,
    Mom of Angel Bo, My Little Latte and now our newest Toby.

Default Re: Texas hurricane harvey and flooding

My thoughts exactly. Thank you for posting this, Sharlene.

If our members in the south Texas area would check in when they can that would be WONDERFUL. Meanwhile, know your family here is holding you all in our thoughts and prayers.

Hugs,
    Leslie, Sophie, Fox and Bud
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.