Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Mojo-Cushing's/macroadenoma - sweet Mojo has crossed The Bridge

Default Re: Mojo-Cushing's/macroadenoma - sweet Mojo has crossed The Bridge

Sharing in your sadness...knowing we did the right thing but heartbroken and missing our babies just the same. I love Leslie's last post here. So beautiful and gives me hope too. Take care, Annie.

Sending you many hugs across the miles.
    Mama to Jackson and Kira, and my darling Cushing's angel, Visuddha

I am so terribly sorry too. Losing them sure is heartbreaking, and even though the decision to release them is absolutely the right thing to do, it still shatters our heart to pieces. You and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers, please remember that we are here for you and always will be.

With Heartfelt Sympathy,
    Lori

I am very sorry to hear of Mojo's passing. Even when the brain and everything else tells you that the time is right to do this for him, the heart is on it's own journey and it takes much longer for it to catch up with what reality is.
    I hope that is a good way of expressing it. Many of us, maybe all of us, have been down this path and the heart wants what it wants and it wants forever.

Sending you big hugs and strength. My sincerest condolences.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Oh Sharlene, that was a perfect way of expressing it for us all. You are exactly right. The heart wants what it wants and it wants it forever. Forever...

Marianne

Exactly!! This morning I had a crying jag and said : I don't want another dog, I just want my Whiskey
    Miss him so badly

Some days the missing is so much, so hard to bear. I miss Lena all the time, but there are days where I just can't function. I look at her pictures over and over, reread her thread, try to make sense of it all...and of course, I can't because I just want her back with me, where I can hold her, kiss her and tell her a million times how much I love her.
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

That has been my problem since Molly passed away. I look at rescues and the cutest little dogs and big dogs and they just are not molly. Even when I found one, local, that looked just like molly and was named..wait for it..molly. It still wasn't my molly. I knew that no matter what, the personality, the way she ruled out lives, the little diva she was, just could not be replicated and that I shouldn't try to do so. The mind has said, yes so many times, but the heart still says nope, not what I really want. I can never have what I really want, so just waiting one day at a time for the heart to catch up with the rest of my life.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

It sucks...
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Losing a heart dog, even when you are freeing them from their pain, shatters your heart into a million pieces. Recovery can be long and extremely emotional. We all recover at different rates and different ways. Some of us NEVER get over the loss, we just learn to live with it and go on. We want them back, but it is not to be. That's why it hurts so very much.

We understand that so very well here.

Kathy
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!