Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: Skippy has passed; 12 y/o Yorkie with likely pituitary tumor (Trilostane)

Default Re: Skippy, 12 y/o Yorkie with likely pituitary tumor (Trilostane)

Dearest Carole,

I'm at a loss for words, I just don't know what to say, as there are no words that can help ease the pain you are feeling. You both are truly an inspiration and I am in awe of the courage that you and Skippy displayed through it all. We are here, Carole, with our arms outstretched to wrap you with our love and support. Come back to us at any time and we are ready to talk with you, grieve with you or just sit quietly and hold your hand, we love you, dear Carole.

I am so, so sorry.

With Heartfelt Sympathy, Lori

Dear Carole,
    I have no words except I'm sorry- and I offer you my love, comfort, condolences and understanding. Skippy was so lucky to have you as his Mom, and you were lucky to have him as your boy.
    Annie

Oh Carole I am so very very sorry to read of Skippys passing. Your poem is beautiful. You two had such a journey and it was so inspirational. We will always thank you for the knowledge that you and Skippy shared with all of us here at k9cushings. You are a wonderful researcher and did so much to help Skippy and to allow him that extra time with you.

It is never easy to say goodbye to our best friends and I don't have any words to ease that journey. It is long and painful and yet it is what it is because we loved them so much.

Sending you big hugs
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)