Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions about Cushings - Charlotte has crossed the Bridge

Default Re: Questions about Cushings symptoms and diagnosis

Dear Laurie,
    Sending you comforting hugs across the miles from all of us here.
    Annie

Laurie... I am so sorry. I hope your preferred vet is available, and will be keeping your family in my thoughts.

Shana
    Mama to Jackson and Kira, and my darling Cushing's angel, Visuddha

dang it, I'd really hoped to hear she was better. It's good though that she chased a squirrel, she does have a strong spirit. Sometimes the body lets down way before the spirit does. I felt that with molly too. It doesn't make any of this better situation though.

We're right here with you! HUGS
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Maryland but currently staying in Indiana

Laurie,
    I am so sorry; you and Charlotte have fought so long, so hard, and so bravely. But ultimately we must all make a decision to set them free. Your decision is a courageous and compassionate one for Charlotte. I'm thinking of you and your family.
    Skippy's Mom

Thinking of you and our sweet Charlotte.

Hugs,
    Kathy
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

Just a note to let you know you are on my mind.
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Hi Laurie, just checking in to say thinking of you.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Laurie -- Just wanted you to know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Judy H. (Always "Maggie and Abbie's Mom" & now "Sadie Sue's Mom")
    Venice, FL

Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers! I wanted to check in breifly to let all of you know that Charlotte is still with us for now. The vet we have used for home euthanasia (who is wonderful) has not gotten back with me so i took that as a sign that the timing isnt exactly right. I dont feel Charlotte is in pain or in dire need of being set free from all of this so im going to give her just a little more time. Yesterday she tremored much less than she has for days and slept very well with minimal tremoring. She wanted to be close like she used to, with her head on my shoulder. I going to see the man who works with the Bowen practitioner today. He is a medical research analyst who is in the process of writing a couple of books on holistic treatments for humans and pets. He has some suggestions for Charlottes situation. Im curious to hear what what he has to say, even if its too late for Charlotte. I will share what i learn later today when i get home from work.

Oh and Carole, i added the milk thistle to Charlottes supplements yesterday and after that was when i noticed her doing better. May be just a coincidense but i will be anxious to hear if you feel it helps Skippy.

Laurie

Maryland but currently staying in Indiana

Laurie,
    What a roller coaster you and Charlotte are on; I hope that the emotional uncertainty isn't taking too huge a toll on you and that Charlotte remains stable for as long as possible. I haven't given Skippy the Milk Thistle yet but I will tonight. Please take care.
    Skippy's Mom