Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Thread: My big boy Gable - sweet Gabe is now at peace

Default Re: My big boy Gable

Sending huge loving hugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Harley PoMMom View Post
    Sending huge loving hugs.
    Thank you, Lori. Right back to you!
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Funny...I also had an urge to come here yesterday. A memory came up on Facebook from January 18, 2019 yesterday of him in the snow. He looked thin and his eyes looked like something wasn't right, so I searched this thread and realized that he started having cortisol issues shortly after, or maybe that was the beginning and I hadn't noticed it yet. Maybe they were reminding me, and you, that some days were not so good, but they are now. He would've loved Luna, especially if she liked the snow as much as he did.

That's something that definitely brings a smile to my face!

Love, Joan
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Squirt LOVED snow! She plowed it with her face and would come up grinning like mad with all these little snow balls hanging from her face. LOL She will be playing with any of the Rainbow babies who love snow! One day we will be able to watch them all playing in the snow again.
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Gable, my beautiful boy...today marks two years that you've been gone. I think of you and Lee all the time, every day, and I miss you both very much. I know you know that, you must hear me talking to you, and about you. You're always in my thoughts. Andee must be taking good care of all of you, she always did. Kiss them all for me, Gabe...Mommy loves you all...

Forever and always, my sweet babies.

Sending huge hugs with love.

Same to you, Lori...

Love,
    Joan

Quote Originally Posted by Squirt's Mom View Post
    Squirt LOVED snow! She plowed it with her face and would come up grinning like mad with all these little snow balls hanging from her face. LOL She will be playing with any of the Rainbow babies who love snow! One day we will be able to watch them all playing in the snow again.
    Lena always came in with the snowballs all over, LOL! She loved it. I used to warm them with my hands until they melted. I think that was her favorite part.