Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My beautiful baby boy

Default My beautiful baby boy

Hello little Man

I didn't want to be writing this but here I am. I know everyone won't mind me starting this thread as I didn't share with them that you had cushings and it's what got you in the end.

I hope you felt at peace yesterday we tried to hard to make your last few hours so normal and it felt like you were ready and understood and you were being brave for us but you just never know. No time is ever a good time and it will never be enough.

I want to thank you for always being the happy one, you had a tail wag from only a look and that always melted my heart. You had the best puppy dog eyes for getting food and no one could resist. I have a permanent reminder of you since your broke my wrist and the bones are wonky now and that gives me comfort

Please send me some dancing butterflies soon.

I love you Fatty boy, I hope princess was there to meet you and that you had a good old play to catch up.

Mummy loves you so much xxxxx

Default Re: My beautiful baby boy

Oh Mel. You were on the minds of so many of us yesterday while we added notes to Trish's thread marking Flynn's passing. We were missing you and wishing you well. My heart is stunned to discover this morning that there was such good reason for us to be holding you in our thoughts and our hearts. But here it is -- Boyce's passing. Tia's brother and your baby boy. Boycie has joined Tia and Flynn and Woody and all the wild ones and we hope they are racing around on strong sturdy legs once again. But you are left behind and I am so sorry for your loss. Really the double loss for you since both your babies are now gone.

I am so glad you've come back to us, though, Mel even if it is just for today. No, we did not know that Boyce had Cushing's too. But we've always known about the connections you and Boyce and Tia have shared, and he has always been part of our family. So we are very grateful for the chance to honor him and to support you again.

We love you and miss you, Mel. And we will never forget either of your beautiful babies.

Sending my hugs to you across these many miles,
    Marianne

I'm so sorry for your loss, Mel...
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Oh Mel. I am so sorry to hear this. Happy Boyce. He was always such a happy guy. It seems impossible that they both gone now.
    We where just remembering the lite penguin for Christmas that year. What a wonderful like you gave them both.
    Big hugs Mel
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Dear Mel,

Yes, after you last post, I was expecting to read this soon, but I'm still sad, oh very sad.

Yes, Sweet Boyce has always been a special part of our family here. It was always you, Tia and Boyce.

My heart goes out to you. I wish I was there to hug you in person. We miss you so very much and think about you often.

FLY FREE BOYCE!!! You are free and surrounded by so many of our angels including Tia.

Pop in anytime. Forever family. Always welcome. xxxxoooo

I echo Marianne's post, Mel. You were in our thoughts last night and it must have been a higher power having us all thinking of you without knowing what you were going through.

I am so sorry about Boyce. I too wish I could scoop you up and hug and have a good cry with you.

Know that we all remember your beautiful Boyce and Tia and you.
    Forever in our hearts, the bond never breaks.

Much love,
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

I am so sorry for your loss.
    Hugs,
    Shana

Oh Mel
    I wished you back yesterday but not like this my heart is breaking for you. My only glimmer of a smile is imagining Boycie and Tia's joyous reunion! Sorry I had not seen your note on Tia's thread last week, too wrapped up in my own misery. I hope we can catch up soon for some reminiscing and big cyber hugging. My heart is with you today xxxxxxx
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

Thank you for adding my boy to the memory thread and for all your kind words... I will be writing to him on this like I did my Tia as it helped me deal with it before and I need an outlet to share the pain it causes.

I know that the people who come in this thread know how this feels...

No doubt I will catch up with you all soon which is the positive from all this.

Lots of love
    Mel
    Xxxxxxx

I am glad your back to Mel, we will take what small mercies we can get this sad week. I cannot put it off any longer, I'm out the door to work see you bit later xxxx
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!