Thread: My Bandit

Default My Bandit

I think I've realized why I am having such a hard time losing my precious baby. He was the light in my darkness. If I was having a bad day I would come home and he would be there smiling and just so happy to see me his whole body would shake. Now my light is gone. I also thought I would have more time with him. He was and still is my baby.
    Bandit, Betty, Sammy and Miss Shadow's mom

Default Re: My Bandit

Of course that's why...they would just be there...and that's all we needed. Lena would know when I was upset about something and going on and on talking to someone on the phone, and she would jump up and down at my feet until I picked her up. Even after she went deaf, she would come in from another room like she could feel my tension even though she couldn't hear me and do the same thing.

There is always that one, the one who is so much a part of you. They are the hardest ones to let go. I just can't do it either
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Oh my, I am so sorry, it is so difficult losing them and we sure do understand how much you are missing dear Bandit. Sending loving consoling hugs, Lori

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

There are many here who are here to help you through this. We know firsthand about loosing the light for now and the emptiness. Please stay with us and post here anytime
    ((((hugs))))
    Terry

It's true isn't it. You walk in the door and they make everything seem better, no matter how the day has been. That makes walking in that door even harder when they aren't there to turn things around and shine a light on you. I totally get that, molly does that for me too.

Big hugs!
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

That's the hardest thing about going home now...but the others are waiting for me and they still need me. I smile and fuss over them, but my heart is still looking for Lena.
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

I know, I try my best to be attentive to my other dog but my heart is just not into it. I feed her and love her but I'm wishing I still had my Bandit at the same time.
    Bandit, Betty, Sammy and Miss Shadow's mom

I am so sorry for the lose of your sweet Bandit. Grief takes time. You feel numb, a part of you is gone, there is no easy way to get through this. We have these angel fur balls for such a short time. It is never enough. Right now you need to grieve your Bandit and Betty is there to comfort you. She knows you are hurting. And nothing can replace Bandit. Be kind with yourself. You lost your baby. And you have a right to feel the way you do.
    Love Sonja,Angel Apollo and Karma, Ariel

Hugs! It takes time for the heart to heal enough to allow oneself to love again. I'm not sure we ever completely mend, but eventually we're able to give again. Go easy on yourself. You've lost a dear companion.

Quote Originally Posted by budindian View Post
    I know, I try my best to be attentive to my other dog but my heart is just not into it. I feed her and love her but I'm wishing I still had my Bandit at the same time.
    Allison and Angel Gizmo