Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Lena, Teacup Poodle w/ adrenal tumor - Lena is now an angel

Default Re: Lena, Teacup Poodle w/ adrenal tumor - Lena is now an angel

(((((((Huge Hugs)))))))

Huge hugs from me as well.

Thank you, Claire...I have thought of you often.
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Marianne and Lori, thank you for the hugs! Getting through the anniversaries are so hard. Next is her birthday...she would have been 19 this March 19.
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

AH Joan, this is a tough time for you. The anniversaries, upcoming birthday bring all the memories flooding back. Thankfully there is so much love and support here and such wonderful people! I will hold you close in my heart along with your precious little girl.

My precious, your birthday came and went, Easter and now Memorial Day weekend, which we all know how much you loved. Sitting outside yesterday and looking over the garden I missed you terribly. Juan came and planted the front and I brought Sibbie out with me while I sat on the stoop and watched. Usually she would not sit still, but yesterday she was exactly like you, the way she laid down in my lap and just watched the world go by like we used to. I cried myself to sleep last night...I haven't done that in a long time. Me and Daddy talk about you all the time until I start to cry, then we keep our thoughts to ourselves until the next time. I miss you every day, Lee...that hasn't changed. And I love you. You are and always will be my number one baby.

Mommy loves you now and forever, my precious, my angel, my sweet baby girl. Give Phoenix, Tem and Andee a kiss for me.

Oh Joan, it’s so difficult isn’t it? Nothing quite fills the hole in our hearts they leave behind. Wishing you peace and happy memories as the birthdays and holidays pass by and you hold your precious babies close in your heart!!

Hugs,
    Claire

I don't know if it ever gets easier. My girl has been gone a little over 4 years. I still tear up almost every time I talk about her. Know you are not the only one Joan.
    Angela

it is almost 7 years since Buddy flew. It hasn't gotten any easier for me. I think we just push through and go on the best we can. Hugs Joan. You are not alone.
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

I know how you feel, Joan. Squirt has been gone 6 years this month and every special day is still bittersweet. The joy and the heart-ache sit equally at times and at others tilted heavily. If we didn't love them so those dates would sail on by unnoticed. But that love does still live and always will.

(((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.