Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: So very sad

Default Re: So very sad

Just wanted to stop by and say hello to my friends here that provided support and comfort to me. I still CRY every day for my baby. Time can not stop the pain . .For the ones that have lost their precious babies , a big warm hug. . For the ones who have babies fighting this terrible disease , a big comfort hug. Thank you my Cushing family .

Sending you tons of loving hugs.

Hello Dawn, so nice to see! Hugs to you, lots and lots.
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Hey Dawn, tons of hugs coming your way from me, too! Thank you for your sweet and loving thoughts to all our family. We surely do send the same warm wishes back to you.

Marianne

Hi everyone. Came back to my friends here to say hi . Was sadden to hear about the loss of the sweet pets I remember. And the ones I don’t. I thought after the years passed, the pain in my heart would lessen . But it doesn’t. Every day I think of my baby . And many days , tears come to my eyes. Love you all

Oh Dawn, it’s so good to see you once again! We will never forget your precious baby girl, either, and all the joy and love you two shared. No matter how much time passes, I do believe that love lasts forever. For so many reasons, these past couple of years have been very hard for our family and the whole world. And you’re so right, the loss of more of our sweet companions has made things feel even harder. But then come mornings like this, when the return of a special friend like you brightens up the day. Even though I know it probably tears at your own heart to return here at times, it feels like a hug to me when one of our family members checks back in. So I thank you for returning and posting, and as always, I send you my best wishes for the days ahead.

Love, Marianne

My heart goes out to Dawn. It has been over 9 years since Apollo,,s passing. The love and support of this group got me through the tough times. Thank you all. Love Sonja and Angel Apollo.

Oh Sonja, it is so special to see you back here, too! We’ll never forget you and brave warrior Apollo, either! This has become a special day for me, seeing both you and Dawn here. Take good care, and thank you so much for stopping by. I know it’ll mean a lot to Dawn.

Oh my, tears are flowing seeing you, Dawn, and you, Sonja. Our precious Kiki and Apollo, never forgotten, always loved.
    (((((((((((((((HUGSTOBOTH)))))))))))))))))))))
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.