Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Checking in another year later

Default Re: Another update

Hey Melissa, congrats from me, too, and it’s so good you have you back!!! You’ll see I’ve merged your last few threads so we’ve got all your updates here in one spot. My mom was sick as a dog during the first part of both her pregnancies, too, and I guess I turned out alright, regardless — HA! :-))))))))) On my birthdays, I always thank her for going through that for me ;-).

Please keep the updates coming. I love seeing you here, and I love reading about your new little family!

Marianne

Congraulations Melissa. Hopefully the vomiting will calm down for you a bit.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

The vomiting has finally slowed down and I’ve been eating more and gaining a few pounds. Dr said all is well and I’m out of the first trimester. Next month we find out if Sammie gets a baby brother or sister! Thanks for the well wishes. Hope all is well with everyone.
    Love from,

Melissa, Angel Rebel, Angel Sadie & Sammie

SO glad that is getting better! I know how awful that part of pregnancy can be. Now starts the growing phase and soon your feet will disappear! Let us know when you find out if it's to be blue or pink balloons!
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven’t gotten back to you. It was pink! We now have a sweet baby girl. Kathryn Renae Cooper born 8/30/2018 weighing 6 lbs 10 oz and was 18” long. We are over the moon in love! I’m trying to add pictures but having a hard time. Keeps saying file too large. Even though it’s pictures from my phone. Any suggestions?

She’s now 7 weeks old and doing great. I only have one more week until I have to go back to work so that has me pretty sad.
    Love from,

Oh Melissa, congratulations and huge hugs to you all :-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Thanks so much for coming here to share your news! Right at the moment, we’re having problems with uploading photos, and the photos in all our album covers are messed up :-(((. But we’re working on fixing that ASAP, so please do come back again later on to add a pic of sweet baby Kathryn.

We love you, girl!
    Marianne

Congratulations!!

Welcome home, Kathryn Renae!
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Wonderful news! Congratulations on your baby girl! Such a pretty name, too....
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Hi everyone. I know it’s been a long time but life has been really busy!! Our baby girl Katy is now 19 months old and has recently become a big sister to a new baby girl Raelyn MaKenna!! She was 6 lbs 15 oz and 19.25” long. I have added some pictures to a new album. We are all doing well and adjusting to all the changes. Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe with this virus!!
    Last edited by Rebelsmom; 04-01-2020 at 09:35 PM.
    Love from,

Oh Melissa!!!

I am so happy for you and your family!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!