Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Checking in another year later

Default Re: Hello! I'm back!

YAY!!!!!! Melissa, it's so wonderful to see you again , and what a wonderful surprise!!!

Come on, girl -- we need details!

Marianne

Ahh details... well the day was almost a blur but it was beautiful and everything I could have imagined. Is was April 29 this year so it's only been little over 2 weeks ��
    We honeymooned in the Smokies and that was amazing.
    Sammie is doing well. She's on phenobarbital twice a day but has had no seizures in quite some time. We see the vet every 6 months for blood work. She will always be an only dog cause she hates any others we try and bring around and she's flat out mean. Plays well with cats however ������
    I hope everyone here is doing well!
    Love from,

Melissa, Angel Rebel, Angel Sadie & Sammie

Well, your wedding pix are just beautiful and I'm so happy for you!

I'm also so glad Sammie is doing well and enjoying her life as Queen Bee . We were so lucky in that our Peg really responded well to phenobarb, too. She was able to go seizure-free for the last six years of her life. Sadly, we lost her last summer due to orthopedic issues, and we worried so much that our younger girl, Luna, would go into mourning without her big sister. But instead, she has really blossomed as an only child. So we're not feeling a need to add to our family right now, either.

Once again, it's great to have you back and especially with such lovely news to share. Please continue to keep us updated, OK?

Marianne

Oh Melissa! They are beautiful pictures, what an exceptionally gorgeous bride you are along with your handsome husband, Congratulations!!!!

Thanks so much for coming back to update us, I am so very happy for you both!!!!

Hugs, Lori

By the way, I've always so loved your sweet avatar photo of you and Rebel. It's really nice to see it gracing our forum pages once again...

Congratulations Melissa!! What beautiful photos. You are just lovely and so happy. Does the heart good to see.

Great news about Sammie too.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Thanks for all the great comments. It was such a beautiful day and it couldn't have been any better. And that has to be my favorite picture of Rebel also. I still do miss my boy though.
    Love from,

Hey Melissa! Congratulations and loads of wishes for a long and happy union! Glad to hear Sammie is doing well and hope that trend continues.

Really good to hear from you again! Pop in more often if you can.

Hugs,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Default Another update

Well Curt and I have decided to expand our new little family. By 2 legs this time! Sammie will have a new brother or sister coming in September! We are beyond excited and can’t wait to meet our new little one. We just hope Sammie’s I’m the baby attitude will adjust 😂

It has been a rough few months as I’ve been extremely sick and lost 18 lbs, but over the last week things have started to improve. We have 1 more week and the I’ve cleared my first trimester. Prayers that the pregnancy goes well and we have a healthy baby are appreciated. Love you guys! 😍
    Love from,

Default Re: Another update

Congratulations on the growing family, Melissa! I was very overweight when I got pregnant with my daughter. I started throwing up 30 min after conception and continued all the way to the delivery table. I lost over 50lbs and my OB was concerned. At one point he told me the baby was small - she came out weighing 9lbs 2 ozs. I told him if he EVER told me I was having a big baby there would be a fight. LOL

I pray things settle down for you and the new little one fits in just fine with Sammie the Baby.

Hugs,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.