Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Checking in another year later

Default Checking in another year later

Well hello everyone! I wanted to post a quick update. I'm a college graduate finally! Graduated in May, passed my board exam, and got a job working at a nursing home. I'm officially a certified occupational therapy assistant and I love it! Sammie is doing well, my mom has been having a lot of health issues and has been in the hospital for the last 5 weeks. Still missing my babies rebel and Sadie but Sammie keeps me on my toes with her high strung self! Hope everyone is well.
    Love from,

Melissa, Angel Rebel, Angel Sadie & Sammie

Default Re: Checking in another year later

Added some updated pics of Sammie in the growing family album!
    Love from,

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

Big Congrats!!!!!! Thank you for letting us know. I love the new photos!!!

Oh I am so very sorry to hear about your Mom --- being in the hospital that long!! I surely hope there is some progress with getting her back home.

Continue to keep us posted.
    Terry

Oh Melissa, it's great to see you back here and we are so proud of you!! You've had such a long road to travel, and you surely deserve some peace and joy as a reward! I'm so sorry about your mom's illness, though, because I know it must be such a big worry. I hope she stabilizes very soon.

I love the pics of sweet Sammie . He is so lucky to have you for his mom . Don't be a stranger, OK, and do keep us updated on how you all are doing.

Best wishes, always.
    Marianne

Oh! Melissa! SO good to hear from you again! And congratulations on graduating...tho I never doubted you would! You didn't have an easy go of it with all that happened during your schooling days but you persevered and conquered! I am so PROUD of you! And I know Rebel and Sadie are very proud of their mom.

I am sad to hear your mom is having such a hard time. But I am sure you are a blessing to her in many ways.

Give Sammie a hug and belly rub for me! And pop in more often if you can!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Hi Melissa, wow congrats girl, what a great update except for your mom not doing well. I am sorry to read that.

We are all so proud of you, Melissa and now I'm off to see the pictures
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Thanks everyone I'm proud that I made it through and I know my babies are running together, I miss them so much.
    Love from,

I'm fairly new to the forum but wanted to say congratulations on graduation and your job. Those are huge accomplishments!

Sorry to hear about your mom. I'll keep her in prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelsmom View Post
    Well hello everyone! I wanted to post a quick update. I'm a college graduate finally! Graduated in May, passed my board exam, and got a job working at a nursing home. I'm officially a certified occupational therapy assistant and I love it! Sammie is doing well, my mom has been having a lot of health issues and has been in the hospital for the last 5 weeks. Still missing my babies rebel and Sadie but Sammie keeps me on my toes with her high strung self! Hope everyone is well.
    Allison and Angel Gizmo

Congratulations!!!

Sammie is sure growing up and just adorable.

Very sorry to hear about your mom. Hope that takes a turn for the better.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Default Hello! I'm back!

I wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing! Things are going great here. In fact I added a new album called surprise. Check it out and see what's happened to me 😁
    Love from,