Thread: Our Beautiful Brin

Default Our Beautiful Brin

Hello my gorgeous, handsome Brinny boy. How can it be possible that it is a year since you left us, a year since we held you in our arms and kissed you goodbye. We miss you so much, you gave us so much joy and we are honoured to have had you in our lives for so long.
    I hope you are at peace now, reunited with your soul mate, Spicey. You missed her so much and it makes it more bearable to know that you are cuddled up together again.
    Thank you for giving Tess a lot of your gentle nature, like I asked, but you still have a bit of work to do yet!
    I love and miss you so much Brin.

Mum xx

Default Re: Our Beautiful Brin

Oh Linda,
    You can rest assure that your Brin and your Spicey are back together again and loving each other eternally. At the same time, they are your precious furbaby Angels shining down on all of you and loving you just as much as ever.

Thinking of you and the family on this day as we honor dear Brin's life in heaven. I wonder if they have met up with my girl yet? Hope so.

Sending you loving wishes for happy memories today.

God Bless Sweet Brin and Blessings to you!

I love you!
    Tight hugs. Jeanette

Can't believe it's been a year! I bet for you it has felt more like a decade.
    I'm sure Brin has met Princess, Penny, Squirt and all of the babies from here. I sort of see a cush pup commune going on across the Divide, all our babies together, playing with each other and keeping each other company until we are all together again. I know Brin and Spicy keep a close eye on their sweet mom and are so very proud of her.

Hugs,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Oh Linda,

Many loving thoughts are being sent your way in honor of your beautiful boy. I can't believe a year has passed since Brin joined our other beloved ones at the Bridge. No matter how much time may pass, the love and the memories remain strong and live in our hearts forever.

In loving memory of precious Brin, always.
    Lori

In loving memory of brin,always in your heart always in your soul.
    Hugs Sonja and Angel Apollo

Thinking of you Brinny boy, we miss you as much as ever. Two years have gone so quickly yet it seems like an eternity since I held you. Give Spicey a kiss from us and look after each other.

Love always, Mum, Dad and Tess xxx

In loving memory of your Beautiful Brin....
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Oh Linda,

Joining you in honoring your beautiful boy, Brin. No matter how much time may pass, the love and the memories remain strong and live in our hearts forever. Sending huge loving hugs ~ In loving memory of Brin, always.

(((Hugs))) Lori

Me, too, Linda. Sending you my warmest thoughts on this bittersweet day. Thank you so much for letting us join you in celebration of your dear boy, today and everyday.

Marianne