Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

Default Re: "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

They do take our hearts and make it their own. I also believe they allow our hearts to expand, to welcome in pure innocent joy and when they leave us our hearts remain huge. Loving them still missing them all that much more. All the more for having been allowed to share a time with them.

As Kathy said. Be good to yourself. Keesh would want you no other way than who you are and that is a very good person indeed.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

I moved Keesh's ashes today, they are coming with me as the rest of my stuff goes into storage. Completely broke down, and even writing this the tears are uncontrollable. I never in my life thought I could be so heartbroken for so long a time. I looked at his precious paw print and just fell to the floor and wept. I heard you can die from a broken heart, and this just might be one of those times.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Hey baby boy. Today it is 7 months since Mommy said goodbye. So hard to comprehend that all this time I haven't had you here with me. Miss you more and more everyday.... you were/are so loved. Wish you were here now to be by my side. Love you puppers.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Sadly the candle lighting page has changed, and it made everything more difficult to get to. I will keep a candle lit for you puppers starting August 1 when I get to my new place. Miss you and even today there were tears for you.... love you so, so much.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Hey puppers.... we had a family reunion on the weekend, and there were 5 dogs there, and another I was with before I ended up at the Shiloh Ranch.... made me miss you so much as you would have loved it. I was given a Norman Rockwell design statue of 2 kids bathing a dog and when I turned it over it said "In memory of Keesh" ---- I lost it right there and then and had to excuse myself from everyone. Kind of glad it was family only. I had to leave it in the car 2 days before I could look at it again, but it will have a place of honour somewhere in my new home along with your urn and paw print. Even typing this note, I weep. Love you more then ever.....
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Well baby boy... it's been awhile since I wrote here and so much has happened. Yesterday was the anniversary of you being gone 9 months, yet is still feels like 9 minutes. I cry everytime I light a candle for you, and just 2 days ago when I thought I was doing ok... I started weeping in the grocery store seeing the huge aisles of pet things they have here in the PC supercenter. Mommy is completely alone in a city where she knows absolutely no one, and it's pretty far for people to come and see me, so if I needed you before, I sure need you now more then ever. What I would give to share this new experience with you.... but I never will. I am still shattered over losing you, but I do ok most of the time. Love you sweet peas... with all my heart.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

big (((((hugs))))) Judi!
    Terry

Sending you hugs. Keesh will always be in your heart and soul
    Sonja,Angel Apollo,Angel Karma,Ariel

It has taken me 9 months to write this letter to Gateway Pet Memorials but I finally was able to write it today... with many, many tears flowing.

The title was " Many, Many Thanks

It has taken 9 months to send this letter, but finally I can do it. On November 14, 2014 my ever beloved dog “Keesh” of 15 years was put down in the coldest and cruellest fashion that I believe anyone could experience with a veterinarian.
    At the same time I was going through a divorce, selling my dream home, selling my business and in general having a terrible time, then the death of the dog occurred just 2 weeks into my move to a new town. To say I was devastated doesn’t even come close. This dog was a therapy dog to so many, including myself and thousands upon thousands of dollars was spent to give this dog the best health possible including hydrotherapy. I believe and no one will convince me differently that the new veterinarian directly caused the immediate deterioration of “mah boy” as he was alert, happy and hungry right till the end.

Anyway, this letter is to let you know that without a doubt, if it hadn’t been for the absolute kindness shown by your staff to me in the darkest time of my life, I’m sure that a rubber room was in the very near future. You treated not only me, but my cherished boy with such dignity, respect and genuine caring, that I will never, ever forget. As I type this, tears are streaming down my face not only from sadness but with gratitude for what and how you were. The veterinarian handed me my dog as if he was a frozen turkey.... you on the other hand went to my car, had a gurney and treated him as if he was something that was deeply cherished, which he was and still is. My last memory of him at the veterinarians was horrendous, but because I got to see him at your facility... he looked 10 years younger and was my beautiful boy once again. You have no idea how much I needed to see him after such an horrendous sight at the veterinarians.

As I think about his untimely death and the grief it causes.... I am actually comforted knowing how Gateway treated not only the dog but especially myself.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, for the way you were with me, and the way you are. I have recommended your services to many, many people and in such a tragic time, you were the only comfort that I have known and I still reflect on that almost every day.

Note: The comfort part from them was in person.... there was much comfort shown on this forum.
    Last edited by spdd; 08-18-2015 at 08:35 AM.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

That is a lovely letter Judi and I know a very hard one to write. Just remembering kindness can touch a persons heart.

Big hugs Judi! I hope you are settling into your new home.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)