Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

Default Re: "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

Happy 20th Birthday, Keesh!!!

(((((((((((((((((HUGSMOM)))))))))))))))))
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Unbelievable... 5 years today I lost the best thing that ever was in my life. Oct 29-1999, Nov 14-2014- and my heart still aches. Keesh I miss you as much today as the day you left..... you will always be "Mah Boy"
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGEHUGS))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))

There is an ancient Japanese method of repairing broken crockery called Kintsugi. They use a resin mixed with gold to put the pieces back together again leaving beautiful golden seams running thru the piece. Kintsugi is also seen by some as a metaphor for those of us who are broken and healing. The process of mending by Kintsugi not only puts the piece back together it makes it stronger, beautiful, and unique. Nothing breaks the same way another does so each repaired piece is unlike any other even tho they may all have been originally made from the same mold. The repaired edges are jagged and crooked but the gold gives them a soft strength that shine with a beauty all their own. I like to think you and I and so many others here have that same unique, beautiful shine. That we are stronger because we have been broken into jagged, crooked pieces but we are healing, slowly but surely just as the gold infused resin takes time to cure the broken edges of crockery. You are stronger than you once believed and years from now you will be stronger still and shine more beautifully than ever.

Hugs again and again,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

That is so beautiful, Leslie. It’s such a huge gift to us all. Thank you!

Judi, I’m wrapping my arms around you, too, from across the miles. Always in loving memory of your precious boy. Always!

You guys are such staples to this community... and I love you so much for it. That was beautiful Leslie.... and really appreciated.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh